Recent content by hyperdyne

1. hyperdyne

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

https://github.com/tModLoader/tModLoader/issues/2519#issuecomment-1173052896 ^ they posted a solution to the audio skipping and frame drop issue with 1.4 A YEAR AGO >> why hasnt someone pushed the replacement file yet?? Steamapps/ Common/ Tmodloader/ Libraries/ Native/ Windows and there...
  2. hyperdyne

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

after rereading and verifying there might be an infinite loop related to calamity and authentic races, if you have recipe browser mod installed it may show the specific recipe thats looping and filling up your ram. -- calamity does not play well with others due to its sheer size and...
  3. hyperdyne

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

REGAURDING THE LATEST ISSUE 1 unload all the mods EXCEPT fargo wiltas mods 2 open your mods lists and click the gear wheel in the mod list for fargo mutants 3 find the banner feature and toggle it off 4 reload with all mods enabled 5 problem should be fixed until fargo updates edit:; just red...
  4. hyperdyne

Ayo im having problems wwith tmodloader 64bits i want to know if i can have a bit of help

i have created a permanent solution and hosted it on my google drive a:: this will only work if you have steam and terraria and tmod installed and have run them once b:: this will not bypass any security you must buy the game c:: this requires cutting and overwriting terraria steam internal...
  5. hyperdyne

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

discord envite link is dead on bot hthe github and the forums.terraria.org, where can i get installation instructions
  6. hyperdyne

TModLoader Error

i was specifically able to patch the errors by creating blank dummy xnb files with the exact names of the missing files in it and got it to run, (had to reload the game about 62 times to ge all the files it was missing) if anyone want the completed folder i cna issue it to you via google drive...
  7. hyperdyne

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

anyone know how to activate the unlimited well fed? theres no option in the settings and putting it in my piggy bank didnt work
  8. hyperdyne

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

greetings from linux debian ubuntu 20.04! the mods work naticelt with steam launcher and tmod after running terraria once.. but the mods cant be found throught the browser or autodownloaded using the modpacks json file it lists all the mods old and new on the mod browser info button works but...
  9. hyperdyne

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

greetings from linux debian ubuntu 20.04! the mods work naticelt with steam launcher and tmod after running terraria once.. but the mods cant be found throught the browser or autodownloaded using the modpacks json file it lists all the mods old and new on the mod browser info button works but...
  10. hyperdyne

tModLoader DNI Equipment Upgrade

hi there, the equipment hammer is working when i click it on the anvil, but for upgrading weapons no matter what hotkey i assign it to i cant open the weapon modding menu. ive tried u o and '
Back
Top Bottom