Recent content by HyperTobaYT🌳🪨

1. HyperTobaYT🌳🪨

@Redigit🌳 @Cenx I find joy in buying total random people Terraria for PC, it gives me a...

@Redigit🌳 @Cenx I find joy in buying total random people Terraria for PC, it gives me a dopamine hit to have people play the game that has given me so many hours of playtime!
  2. HyperTobaYT🌳🪨

So I've been thinking, 1.4.5 is doing a situation similar to 1.3.6, where the update has gotten...

So I've been thinking, 1.4.5 is doing a situation similar to 1.3.6, where the update has gotten so much bigger than originally planned, Why not release 1.4.5 as 1.5? it would satisfy everyone. @Redigit🌳
  3. HyperTobaYT🌳🪨

OH MY GOD YES @Redigit🌳 LOOK AT THIS

OH MY GOD YES @Redigit🌳 LOOK AT THIS
  4. HyperTobaYT🌳🪨

the Hammush is a reference to the Mushroom Hammer from The Legend of Maxx. at the time, it wasnt...

the Hammush is a reference to the Mushroom Hammer from The Legend of Maxx. at the time, it wasnt in the game until after TLOM was written.
  5. HyperTobaYT🌳🪨

Weapons & Equip Final Direct Upgrade to the Minishark Line of Weapons.

I mean Direct upgrade. A direct upgrade is a weapon crafted from another that boosts its damage and power, i,e the True Exca;ibur is a direct upgrade of the Excalibur. The SDMG is not an upgrade to the minishark. also, its a dolphin, which i think may be slightly different from a shark.
  6. HyperTobaYT🌳🪨

The sprite is an edited sprite of the bubble gun, just a quick rendition of what i think it could look like, but maybe modelling it after a Sharkron would be better. I.e Making the megashark slightly bigger and turning it blue-teal.
  7. HyperTobaYT🌳🪨

alright, I think this seems really reasonable, But i do want to have it crafted, Maybe duke now drops fishron fins.
  8. HyperTobaYT🌳🪨

Blocks & Decoration Accent Coating!

This sounds amazing!
  9. HyperTobaYT🌳🪨

So, I've been thinking; Why not have a third direct upgrade to the Minishark? Introducing the Megasharkron, The bubble-blowing, bullet-firing terror of the Terrarian Seas! A Ranged gun that is crafted with a Bubble Gun, and a Megashark! Fires Exploding Bubbles and bullets of Your Choice...
  10. HyperTobaYT🌳🪨

Weapons & Equip Shimmer upgraded biome chest weapons

Pirahna gun- Prismite Gun Rainbow Gun - Double-Rainbow Gun Staff of the Frost Hydra - Staff of the frost dragon Desert tiger staff - Desert Puma staff Vampire Knives - Dracula's Demise Staff of the Corruptor- Staff of the Corruption
  11. HyperTobaYT🌳🪨

Furthermore, The tooltip would be something like "Yes I Can-ada". Damage would be like idk 45...

Furthermore, The tooltip would be something like "Yes I Can-ada". Damage would be like idk 45? Speed would be slightly slower than the Chain gun, but about as fast as the SDMG
  12. HyperTobaYT🌳🪨

yes.

yes.
  13. HyperTobaYT🌳🪨

[ATTACH] A while ago I decided that I really wanted a Duke Fishron themed ranger gun, so I made...

A while ago I decided that I really wanted a Duke Fishron themed ranger gun, so I made the bubble gun a crafting material. When it is combined with the Megashark, it makes the "Duke's kaboom", a fast firing Ranged weapon that shoots exploding bubbles along with selected bullets. @Redigit🌳 @Cenx
  14. HyperTobaYT🌳🪨

@Redigit🌳 Could we get the staff of regrowth and it's upgrades to plant jungle grass on mud?

@Redigit🌳 Could we get the staff of regrowth and it's upgrades to plant jungle grass on mud?
  15. HyperTobaYT🌳🪨

maybe make it a chance to play the town day theme and e.t.c

maybe make it a chance to play the town day theme and e.t.c
Back
Top Bottom