Recent content by I don't even...

1. I don't even...

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

@gotest This is a great idea IMO. Speaking of leveling up certain stats, I just had an idea that when you keep using a certain weapon, your stat (% damage, etc.) for that particular weapon type will increase.
  2. I don't even...

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Oh. So any kind of health regeneration is disabled for Skeleton... Damn. Oh well.
  3. I don't even...

Sorry if this has already been talked about but why is regeneration disabled?
  4. I don't even...

Dual Wield mode makes non-continuous weapons into a continuous attack on button hold if you put a non-weapon in the next slot. Please don't change it, it's friggin' cool! lol EDIT: On second thought, using Life Drain next to Last Prism starts an endless pre-attack cycle that can drain your mana...
  5. I don't even...

I really like that the secondary classes can be learned by any primary class. Makes for interesting combinations like Mage Warrior.
  6. I don't even...

Yes that's what I also did and I died the same. That's why I posted it as a bug.
  7. I don't even...

That is fine by me. I even like it better that way. I don't know how do you not die, but I can confirm that I took fall damage after trying to reset height with a wing jump. I guess yours work differently.
  8. I don't even...

Then it's all good. Perfect even.
  9. I don't even...

I'm not complaining about just freefall damage, I was complaining about the jump before touching ground but you still die. One other mentioned dying while gliding. That's kind of 'not smart'. But if you want that as some sort of punishment, then go ahead. I can't really stop that.
  10. I don't even...

Huh? I played 5 and it didn't do such thing. Even the double jump of that tailed race negated fatal jumps. Are you sure you're playing the same game?
  11. I don't even...

You don't understand. The bug is that the wing flap or the jump in the middle of falling when you have wings as a demon does not negate the height of your fall.
  12. I don't even...

I did use jump. I tried falling from a very high cliff and jumped before touching ground. I thought it was safe so after hovering a little, I let go, then I died. I tried it many times with the same outcome.
  13. I don't even...

- The Demon's wing flap does not negate fall damage. Even if you flap you wings from a huge fall, you will still die. - My starting spawn is in a perpetual bloody forest. I can't escape it. Is this an event?
  14. I don't even...

I get an error for this. I installed it like back then. When I start th new world, it crashes like this and I see the new world has nothing in it.
  15. I don't even...

It's always rainy on a Thor's-day Will rain for the whole day. Monday = 3 times monster spawn rate everywhere for the whole day.
Back
Top Bottom