Recent content by I Like Cats

1. I Like Cats

Switch Item trading post

I have some spare cell phones, anybody have a anhk sheild.
  2. I Like Cats

The Last Post Wins!

~cool
  3. I Like Cats

The Last Post Wins!

wut this
  4. I Like Cats

Moon Lord is Cthulhu; Change my mind

did you just quote yourself? I'm gonna agree with Derpling, but your answer is pretty embellished/convoluted.
  5. I Like Cats

"While Terraria was initially released without a clear story component, its developers at Re-Logic wrote and released a story connecting its characters and gameplay elements in celebration of the 8th anniversary of Terraria's release... ...many entries in the Bestiary contain matching pieces of...
  6. I Like Cats

In principle, I would prefer to regard official game lore as fact. but since I'm not aware of most of the things the devs quote I think it's likely that to best piece together the lore, while it's rapidly changing and being amended, to try to combine all statements and in response to conflicting...
  7. I Like Cats

Bosses - Easiest to Hardest

Skeletron Prime is the hardest boss because he is the only boss that you can AFK farm/kill due to his swinging arms and lasers, (you can auto farm swinging bosses and shooting bosses, but not both at the same time.) also he is really tough in terms of dmg and armr, you pretty much NEED ichor in...
  8. I Like Cats

cracked teraria

terraria cracked is almost always very crummy, I used to know a guy that installed it crack on his laptop, and he got so much malware he had to buy a new computer.
  9. I Like Cats

Which evil biome is better for a "difficult" playthrough?

crimson does have stronger enemies, but it certainly does not have better items. the only advantages to crimson are ichor and vampire knives. which can both be obtained in corrupt worlds for as little as a couple of coins to spend on seeds. if you are looking for a challenge defiantly choose the...
  10. I Like Cats

What is the Fastest Possible Speed?

what is the fastest achievable speed in terraria and how do you achieve it? whoever provides the fastest speed and shows the method gets a virtual high-five.
  11. I Like Cats

tModLoader Universal Crafter

THIS IS SO COOL!
  12. I Like Cats

Mobile Mobile Hookup

Does anybody want to do a master mode (FTW) play-through with me? no clue how to host a server, so somebody would need to do that.
  13. I Like Cats

PC Hey! I need some friends ;-; (THREAD CLOSED DO NOT REPLY)

im definitely game, if your still hosting. I have no idea how to host a server though.
  14. I Like Cats

Game Mechanics Mod support for mobile

It's a shame because im pretty sure if the devs did some kinda Kickstarter thing it would gain full support in seconds, especially considering 25% of the fanbase are mobile players.
  15. I Like Cats

Mobile Selling ANY item on Terraria Mobile/PC/3DS/Xbox One/Switch

you do relize becuase of the cooldown, it takes the same amount of time to legitimately earn the achievement. than to cheat by trading items
Back
Top Bottom