Recent content by iab0803

1. iab0803

Heyo just deleted a bunch of old comments because they hurt me to read

Heyo just deleted a bunch of old comments because they hurt me to read
  2. iab0803

Map-Parkour Terraria: Revenge of Skeletron (The Sequel/Remake of Tale of Skeletron)

I think it's time to set these incompetent maps in the past and finally create something new, from scratch. I'm aiming to 'start fresh' with this account, as I acted childishly overall. It will probably take some time, though.
  3. iab0803

Oh, okay :P

Oh, okay :P
  4. iab0803

Congrats! Now you just have to do it 10 more times to get all the loot.. :(

Congrats! Now you just have to do it 10 more times to get all the loot.. :(
  5. iab0803

Items True Eye Of Cthulhu Treasure Bag

Well, I don't know why the devs would purposefully add an unobtainable item. Also, I revised the sprite a bit: EDIT: If you wanted to improve this suggestion, how about the Treasure Bag IS obtainable, and drops from the True Eye of Cthulhu upon the Moon Lord's defeat. The treasure bag will...
  6. iab0803

Items Upgrading Pre-Hardmode Boomerangs

please lock this
  7. iab0803

Map-Parkour Terraria: Revenge of Skeletron (The Sequel/Remake of Tale of Skeletron)

Well, I bring news. Is it good? Is it bad? Well, I'm really not sure. But it is news! The map I've been working on for a while now (Four Pillars), is a kinda sorta really.. bad. I have grown to not like the style of Tale of Skeletron, and, over time, its been bugging me. Due to Four Pillars...
  8. iab0803

Oh.. welp. :P

Oh.. welp. :P
  9. iab0803

@TheBezixx Not really, as the calculator on Google cuts off a few of the 1s (assuming you used...

@TheBezixx Not really, as the calculator on Google cuts off a few of the 1s (assuming you used that, anyway).
  10. iab0803

Map-Adventure "A Crim Fate"

This map is kinda like an unoffical sequel to Corruption of a World.. I like that :)
  11. iab0803

Sprites Orange Slime: New Grenade/Bomb Types

please lock this
  12. iab0803

PC Terraria 1.3.4.4 Multiplayer Expert Mode (1-2 Players, No Skype/Teamspeak etc.)

Sorry for late reply, you can join. :P (I'm sending you a message of my steam name.)
  13. iab0803

PC Terraria 1.3.4.4 Multiplayer Expert Mode (1-2 Players, No Skype/Teamspeak etc.)

Also, I will private message you my Steam Name.
  14. iab0803

Step 1: Go to the attachment section and click on 'Revenge of Skeletron 1.1'. Step 2: Download it. Step 3: Make sure you have Winrar installed. Then, click to open it. Step 4: Go to My Documents, then My Games. Step 5: Open the Terraria Folder Step 6: Open the Worlds Folder Step 7: Drag all the...
Back
Top Bottom