Recent content by Ice

1. Ice

Just patiently waiting on 4k support for Terraria.. Maybe someday :)

Just patiently waiting on 4k support for Terraria.. Maybe someday :)
  2. Ice

Thanks, lol I have some work to do

Thanks, lol I have some work to do
  3. Ice

Does anyone know the record for most DPS? I just hit a number I think might be world record.

Does anyone know the record for most DPS? I just hit a number I think might be world record.
  4. Ice

tModLoader The Gyrolite Mod

This mod looks amazing, can't wait to see what else you come up with, I'll definitely have to follow development! :)
  5. Ice

Member-Run Contest Skyrim Givaway

37, This would be awesome since my brother just built his PC and he hasn't played this gem. Good luck to all!
  6. Ice

PC Making an arena

If you don't mind me asking, what mod are you using specifically to make it like creative? I have seen several but none look nearly as clean as that one. (And personally I like Blue so I always go with Cobalt ;) )
  7. Ice

Official Re-Logic/Engine Software at GDC - Discussion Thread

I'm shocked its not coming out later, being a game designer (At least trying to be :p) I know how difficult it is making something to this scale. I honestly thought it would a lot later this year, pretty happy it's coming this soon!
  8. Ice

Release date for 1.3? and Lunar Event?

I don't know if it is lunar or what, definitely pretty cool though. Also its acting like its in the beach even though they in forest, maybe moon so close it makes it high tide? The tentacles on the creates make it look more like the cultist/Cthulhu thing. I don't know though, just some guesses. :)
  9. Ice

PC Sampling the Sounds of 1.3

Nice work as usual!
  10. Ice

I'm done with life, cousin opened one of his first cases and got Vulcan Stat MW.....

I'm done with life, cousin opened one of his first cases and got Vulcan Stat MW.....
  11. Ice

Pixel Art Ice's Shop o' Sprites!

Yes definitely! However I have been having things come up in life so I won't be able to make them as quick as I have been, but I will still complete them in the very near future. Thanks! :D
  12. Ice

I feel ya

I feel ya
  13. Ice

TTT The Terrarian Times: 1.3 Spoiler Recap, Interview With Cenx

Very nice indeed! Love it! :D
  14. Ice

I would believe so, the servers aren't steam and even if they were it's still Terraria. I'm...

I would believe so, the servers aren't steam and even if they were it's still Terraria. I'm 99.9% sure you can :)
Back
Top Bottom