• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by Icecloak

1. Icecloak

Calamity also makes getting the Bundle of Balloons a lot easier, so use them for mobility. The...

Calamity also makes getting the Bundle of Balloons a lot easier, so use them for mobility. The Shield of Cthulhu's dash is great for dodging the arms and skulls. The Slimy Saddle can help drop faster and avoid attacks in a pinch, but it shouldn't be relied on. I know nothing about the Mod of...
  2. Icecloak

Use Aerialite Armor from killing Calamity mod's Hive Mind, the fall speed can help. A good...

Use Aerialite Armor from killing Calamity mod's Hive Mind, the fall speed can help. A good combo for magic is the Magna Cannon and Plasma Rod, the former hits multiple times in one shot and the latter can inflict debuffs including Ichor if hit with the beam. As for ranged, Minishark is a good...
  3. Icecloak

I can give you some help if you can let me know what mods you are using and what class you are...

I can give you some help if you can let me know what mods you are using and what class you are (melee, ranged, etc.).
  4. Icecloak

tModLoader Calamity Mod

You most likely have Supreme Calamitas' lore item in your inventory, which causes exactly what is happening to you; dying in one hit with the 'Go to hell' message. Take it out of your inventory and things should go back to normal.
  5. Icecloak

Critters won't spawn near town

The Calamity Mod has a setting within the Config file that disables spawns, including critters, near houses if the world is in Expert mode. You can turn it off by opening the file and changing the 'true' to 'false'. Turning it off should cause critters to spawn again.
  6. Icecloak

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I've noticed that in the Calamity Mod's Config there's an option titled "DisableExpertEnemySpawnsNearHouse" which is set to true by default (As far as I know). If your world is in Expert mode this may be the cause. I haven't tried it myself as of writing this, but try setting it to false in the...
  7. Icecloak

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Just beat Hive Mind on Death Mode, hopefully I can help you out (i just cheated in equipment to speed up the process, don't judge me). I'm going to assume that you aren't world hopping for crimson stuff or using other mods' equipment. Magna Cannon does good damage versus the boss itself since...
  8. Icecloak

What do you dislike about Terraria?

I dislike how often the Corruption/Crimson/Hallow overlap with Snow/Ice biomes. I just want them to chill out. :naughty:
  9. Icecloak

Terraria Bad Ideas

-Ankh Charm, Ankh Shield and their components give their respective debuffs instead of preventing them. -The Eater of Worlds lives up to its name by eating blocks to restore health, as does the Destroyer. -Prime Laser fires Phantasmal Deathrays. -Martian UFO's Deathray penetrates blocks and...
  10. Icecloak

Climbing Equipment and Conveyor Belts

I was experimenting with the conveyor belt blocks the other day, seeing how I could use them in various mechanisms and traps. Then I thought, "If I can be moved while standing on these, then I should be able to have them lift me up while climbing them, right?", so I made a wall of...
Top Bottom