Recent content by IceTime

1. IceTime

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Better turn off cloud storage if you want to play modded, Save data such as world and character might not compatible with vanilla cloud storage, If you save your modded save data in cloud storage it could result in losing modded item or even corrupt your files.
  2. IceTime

[Question]Post-Supreme Calamitas bosses

as topic, I'm looking for any mods that provide post-supreme calamitas bosses I like calamity those end game weapon is not too op like some mods in my opinion and I very love those post-supreme calamitas gears but it's frustrated that's no more bosses to grinding or test out those gears, So I'm...
  3. IceTime

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Just gonna say that mod is not compatible with "Eternity mode" from "Fargo's mutant", Killing vanilla bosses while "Eternity mode" is activated doesn't count in spawning condition since vanilla bosses got modifying by "Eternity mode", I tried get some npc but nothing spawn til hardmode and I...
  4. IceTime

Yeah, I did see new version coming but I forget it just realize and update it and it work now tysm! :D
  5. IceTime

Character gone freeze after using "Skeleton Booster", can drop items out of inventory and open ESC menu also equip-unequip accesory/armor but can't move/attack/interact anything after using "Skeleton Booster", Items that I drop out of inventory also floating beside me without return to inventory...
  6. IceTime

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

Deathly mirror is gliches I died instantly everytimes I used it to teleport to my last death without wings or somethings that prevent falling damage cause it said "{ME} didn't bounce" ;d
  7. IceTime

Chunk error when playing multiplayer

I just start playing modded terraria with my friend and just got this glitches when my friend starting server huge chunk is missing it only happen in server when my friend try singleplayer map is normally if someone know how to fix this please leave some post thank. ;d
  8. IceTime

tModLoader Leveled Mod: How to farming and level up fast ???

Hi guys I'm just starting playing modpack with friend that include LEVELED and I just used this following item: THEN AND So I used and turn on three of this mode and that make game so hard! (Also in expert mode) But I try to play and I just beated skeletron now and i have one...
  9. IceTime

tModLoader Need help about Life and mana UI..

Hello guys, I want to ask some question I been searching for mod that change life and mana UI but i can't really find it. I really want this kind of mod but i can't find it then I wanna ask anyone here do you know mod that change life and mana UI or "How to change life and mana UI ???" I want...
  10. IceTime

Game Mechanics "Ammo Select"

My default is b nevermind. That good idea guy we can't select arrow and scroll through it when we hold a gun or we can't select bullet and scroll through it when we hold a bow thank for opinion. :3!
  11. IceTime

Thank for opinion, i think so too. :3
  12. IceTime

In game the ammo we use to shoot it will be use as first or top ammo of inventory or ammo slot. but some ammo it have debuff like Venom bullet, Nano bullet etc. Then i propose to make a new button to select a ammo slot(like press "z" to select slot 1) to use as ammo slot as we select that will...
Back
Top Bottom