• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by iChaosZX

1. iChaosZX

Console The Year Ahead & The Community "Takes Control"

Well how about that. Maybe the 360 version will be able to tide me over until I get a new computer after all. That aside, I can't say I've many suggestions for control alterations, but one thing I feel would be nice is to have a "sensitivity" option for the right analog stick's cursor movement...
  2. iChaosZX

Nothing like having to switch to console Terraria to make me miss having a PC. Gonna find a nice...

Nothing like having to switch to console Terraria to make me miss having a PC. Gonna find a nice corner to cry silently in now.
  3. iChaosZX

Console Dual Threat: Terraria is Coming to Wii U and 3DS

This response sent excited shivers down my spine.:happy:
  4. iChaosZX

Console Dual Threat: Terraria is Coming to Wii U and 3DS

I've been waiting for this moment. The dual-screen functionality will no doubt allow these versions to play much more like the PC version of the game than the current one for consoles. I'm looking forward to second-screen inventory and accessory management, housing management, map usage, and...
Top Bottom