Recent content by iChaseLegends

1. iChaseLegends

Items you thought you would never replace

My weapon is the Razorpine sadly. I literally dreamt of obtaining that weapon during my first ever 20 hours of Terraria gameplay. To see it now sunken below the depths of the Lunar tier weapons makes me heavy hearted. But then again, the stronger the better. Fun fact : Back in hours 0-30, I...
  2. iChaseLegends

Overrated TV shows

Dragon Ball Z may not have a specific storyline, but I will assume the storyline is about "Life." If I do say so myself the action in each fight has a different story to begin with and that is what changes the fight. I do believe some characters need more solidifying in details, but nevertheless...
  3. iChaseLegends

Overrated TV shows

Not to be contradicting but you seem like one of those young fellows that only watch the shows present. You sure aren't a 90's kid disliking DB and DBZ. You also aren't a late 80's kid or an early 2000's kid disliking Spongebob. If anything, I can't think of one thing you can enjoy.
  4. iChaseLegends

PC What World Size do you use? Why?

Medium because small is too small and large is to large. Another true fact is that I didn't know why the heck a world size matters. In the end, I played Rock, Papers, Scissors to decide what world size to choose. :)
  5. iChaseLegends

PC Good Items for Sale/Trade

Add me at iChaseLegends on steam. I'd like to have a Money Trough, 3 Terrarians, 2 Last Prisms, and 2 Metal Detectors. We shall negotiate from there on :) I can pay with a Golden Fishing Rod and Money. :)
  6. iChaseLegends

Aight, good trading partners are everywhere :)

Aight, good trading partners are everywhere :)
  7. iChaseLegends

PC Jenosis' Convience Store

Armor Polish please? Add me at iChaseLegends. :)
  8. iChaseLegends

PC Silver's Wheeling and Dealing

Bro, Sextant, Fisherman's Pocket Guide, and Weather Radio please :) I'll add you and I can pay in Platinum coins :) Add me at iChaseLegends
  9. iChaseLegends

PC Various items for trade

How much money for 2x Metal Detectors and 1 Radar? You take cash don't you? If you have a Sextant, Fishman's Pocket Guide, or Weather Radio, I'd love to negotiate a deal between them. Thanks in advanced :) Add me at iChaseLegends on Steam :D
  10. iChaseLegends

PC Morsu's Post-Plantera hoarding trip.

Morsu I want the Weather Radio for sure and I specifically need the Terrarian and Last Prism :) Add me, iChaseLegends, or I'll add you :) Edit : need metal detector, sextant, fisherman's pocket guide, coin gun, paladin's shield, paladin's hammer, razerblade typhoons, spectre staff (I NEED AS...
  11. iChaseLegends

PC Morsu's Post-Plantera hoarding trip.

How much for all 21 Moon Lord weapons? I have a decent amount of Hemopirahnas, Strange Plants, and TONS of money. If you have a Weather Radio, I'd love to buy it. :)
  12. iChaseLegends

PC Weather Radio

I need a Weather Radio very badly and if anyone has it, I'm happy to negotiate with anything you may need. Beforehand, I'd like you to know that I do not fish and I will not have any of the Angler Rewards. Anyhow, please add me at iChaseLegends on Steam and from there on, we shall conclude our...
  13. iChaseLegends

PC SciLog1c's Galaxy Express trading station

I don't have much Armored Cave Fish, but I do have some Specular Fish. I can add the fish and the Crimson Biome Key. I also have Strange Plants; If anything else is needed, please tell me. I'll continue fishing for Armored Cave Fish ._.
  14. iChaseLegends

PC Buying a "Terrarian" yoyo

I have a Terrarian and I'd love to trade it for an Ankh Shield and Amber Mosquito. If you have the Fisherman's Pocket Guide or Weather Radio, I'd love those instead. Please add me at iChaseLegends on Steam :)
  15. iChaseLegends

PC SciLog1c's Galaxy Express trading station

So is it a yes? We can negotiate if needed. I will be on 17:30 to 23:00. Add me on Steam, my user is iChaseLegends. :)
Back
Top Bottom