Recent content by Iciclyy

1. Iciclyy

**REPORTED** Terraria Not Starting (Steam) **NOW FIXED**

After a long time of having this error, I finally found a fix. Terraria now launches properly. Here is the post which fixed my problem: My temporary solution for Terraria not launching was having a second partition on my pc which I installed Windows on. On the second partition, I installed...
  2. Iciclyy

This post hasn't got a reply for a while. Does anyone have a solution to this problem? Terraria still won't launch.
  3. Iciclyy

I tried everything in that post and any other posts linked in that. Nothing worked once again. I got a program to check the dependencies of the TerrariaServer.exe file since the error mentioned "or one of its dependencies". There seem to be quite a few missing DLL's. I soon realized how many...
  4. Iciclyy

It should be located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common
  5. Iciclyy

(I forgot to say that I've reinstalled Terraria the way you said already) I tried everything you've said and looked at the post you linked. I was a little bit confused by the post you linked but I understood most of it. Nothing has worked. I'm not sure why the dll appears to be missing even...
  6. Iciclyy

I can't get a log file. I don't have any "My Games" folder by default. I have Terraria working on another (much worse) computer and got a "My Games\Terraria" folder on this computer from that. No log is generated in that folder when launching Terraria. I'm not sure what I can do to get you a...
  7. Iciclyy

Whenever I try to launch Terraria on Steam the "play" button will go to "cancel," then "stop." After that, it will quickly switch back to "play." Nothing will open. I'm on Windows 10. When I launch the "TerrariaServer.exe" file in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria" it gives...
  8. Iciclyy

PC Terraria Not Starting (Steam)

Whenever I try to launch Terraria on Steam the "play" button will go to "cancel," then "stop." After that, it will quickly switch back to "play." Nothing will open. I'm on Windows 10. When I launch the "TerrariaServer.exe" file in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria" it gives...
Back
Top Bottom