Recent content by Ideal

1. Ideal

tModLoader Is it still possible to create a wavebank and use it for tmodloader?

Quick question. With wavebanks evolving into music packs on the steam workshop I was having trouble trying to change the music for tmodloader because the music packs only work with 1.4.x. I made my wavebank like I normally do but replacing the original caused my game on both versions to just not...
  2. Ideal

Wavebank [NEW] Touhou Wavebank v2.1 for 1.4 [Includes: Better sound quality, new tracks, and remixes for otherworldly tracks!]

The wavebank is old use the music pack instead for the steam workshop it’s linked at the top
  3. Ideal

Wavebank Touhou Wavebank for 1.4

I removed it because it's outdated you can find the new page here
  4. Ideal

Wavebank [NEW] Touhou Wavebank v2.1 for 1.4 [Includes: Better sound quality, new tracks, and remixes for otherworldly tracks!]

Thanks for linking a solution I’ll have a fix out as soon as possible.
  5. Ideal

I’ll be working on a fix shortly I wasn’t aware the latest update broke wavebanks as I don’t play all the time sorry for the inconvenience I’ll have it out as soon as I can.
  6. Ideal

I’ll be working on a fix shortly I wasn’t aware the latest update broke wavebanks as I don’t play all the time. I also use my wavebank whenever I play.
  7. Ideal

That is very weird I’ve never heard of anyone else with that issue how recently did you download the wavebank? Are the versions also correct? 1.4.1 broke wavebanks because they added a new track so the latest version of the wavebank (v2.1.1) is up to date. If nothing else works a fresh install...
  8. Ideal

Alright it should be fixed without a doubt what you'll see is a message saying the file can't be previewed but you can still download it. Let me know if it still doesn't work.
  9. Ideal

Ok I’ll work on fixing it when I get the chance thanks for letting me know that it’s broken
  10. Ideal

Yeah you won’t be able to download it using your phone since it’s meant to be installed to you computer. Try it with your PC and if it still doesn’t work I’ll work on fixing it when I get the chance.
  11. Ideal

I don’t have them in a playlist this time around but you can listen to all the tracks with the embedded links on this page. Also glad you like it!
Back
Top Bottom