Recent content by IDFC

1. IDFC

tModLoader Magic Storage

Is there a way to get the quick stack to nearby chests function in your inventory to work with storage components?
  2. IDFC

tModLoader DNI Equipment Upgrade

For some reason, the Reliquary Crux isn't opening the upgrade interface for me anymore. All it does is open my inventory.
  3. IDFC

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Can rare items such as the rare waifu in a bottle have a higher drop chance in revengeance?
  4. IDFC

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Could you please change up the recipe for the tier 2 class based souls(For example the gladiators soul)when using the calamity mod so that it only requires pre-moon lord items and maybe one or two things that require luminite bars to craft? Using calamity mod seriously makes the souls so much...
  5. IDFC

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

Can we have an NPC that sells vanilla bars? I hate it when I'm playing modded terraria and I need to spend time mining for lead in hardmode.
  6. IDFC

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

Is there a config for the radar yet? My I've been searching the surface forever and I can't find one.
  7. IDFC

tModLoader [1.3.4.4] Upgrade System - Dushy's Upgrade

I think the balance is fine. When you are doing calamity revengance mode you will want to use this mod.
  8. IDFC

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

That is not the case. I have used much bigger mods like calamity with the other mods I'm using, and I wasn't having any problems
  9. IDFC

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Why is it failing to load?
  10. IDFC

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Can we have an item in this mod that is similar to the calamity mod's calamity spawner? I find it really annoying when I need to create a new world to explore new content.
  11. IDFC

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

The new tmodloader version seems to not let me launch the game:
  12. IDFC

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Can we have an accessory that is crafted by combining the Heart of the Elements, The Absorber, and The Ambrosial Ampoule?
  13. IDFC

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Could the heart of the elements accessory give only one buff for all the waifus together instead of giving a buff for each? It's a really useful accessory but it takes up like 5 buff slots just to use it
  14. IDFC

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Could we have a unique background for the profaned crags?
  15. IDFC

tModLoader Calamity Mod

You can get all the loot without a pickaxe axe and without going into it
Back
Top Bottom