• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by IDGCaptainRussia

1. IDGCaptainRussia

IDG's Ultimate Modded Content Mod Tier List

#11: Calamity by "The Calamity Team" (IE a WHOLE bunch of poorly credited people that I have no clue who has done what, all I know is that @Fabsol owns the thing) Oh god, oh my god... What... What can I even say about this one? There's so much drama surrounding Terraria's largest mod that it...
  2. IDGCaptainRussia

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

oh hey update, front post seems to be out of date, what's new?
  3. IDGCaptainRussia

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

if you do, please, PLEASE look into what you buy beforehand, had another mobile Terrarian friend of mine buy a prebuilt PC without realizing that they had bought a dead-end prebuilt system... that didn't even have a GPU Massive RIP to them PS: while i would totally recommend building a PC, I...
  4. IDGCaptainRussia

tModLoader The Ophioid Mod

You need both, but the other summoning item for the different evil type drops from the first boss, after that you only need beetle husks to make the rematch summoning item (to fight the rematch, you need to first beat golem and the first boss, of course. But that's it)
  5. IDGCaptainRussia

#10: Bismuth by @Kazzinak @Bassalt @BRIPE @Nokilos996 @Rekstri @Efromomr Ah Bismuth, this is a mod I did honestly really enjoy, it has alot of really great ideas and I was getting Minecraft Twlight Forest vibes from it, it felt like a real nostalgia trip to an older time. Ironically, this mod...
  6. IDGCaptainRussia

#9: Beyond the Forgotten Ages by @Hamboy39 @zoroarkcity (@East) @ActuallyImTurquoise @Terry N. Muse @Godslayer @gratgaisdead (Full credits can be found here) Getting into the first letter B mods now, Beyond the Forgotten ages is a content mod that adds ancient/occult content to Terraria. This...
  7. IDGCaptainRussia

Zylon Mod Terraria

Oh? Am I known now? lol thx thou lol
  8. IDGCaptainRussia

That fair and about right given what has been previously said about the mod I could only imagine how messy this is, but I can't say I would know, I don't run my mod this way (it's largely a 1 man coder show where others chip in sprites, music, and such, then chip out, there's practically only 1...
  9. IDGCaptainRussia

Zylon Mod Terraria

Oh hey, this thread needs a post that's not one of the devs! Oh yeah, I remember this one! Didn't think too much of it at the time, seemed like the usual beginner's wannabe's type mod. Of course everyone starts somewhere, including a ragtag team of startups who barely know what they are doing...
  10. IDGCaptainRussia

I realize in hindsight my wording was rather poor, but that's me judging the mod at face value without knowing too much about the devs I was aware the last time the github was updated was 2 years ago... I'll correct that part of my review and use less aggressive words, but I guess that's my...
  11. IDGCaptainRussia

#8: Archaea by @TerrorPenguin @Duze @warrenmark_art (Full Credits section here) This mod... I feel that what I am about to say is not going to be fair, as I cannot comprehend why this mod is the way it is. So lets start from the beginning: This mods adds a biome, it adds some enemies, ores...
  12. IDGCaptainRussia

Fine you make a good point, I'll lower the rating again
  13. IDGCaptainRussia

I made having to have atleast 1 boss a requirement, there's a few mods I wanted to cover, but they don't have a boss, so I can't I did list them thou for a possible honorable mentions later on The next mod on the list is likely the worst mod on the entire list, so lets just get this over with
  14. IDGCaptainRussia

I never said they were good additions, if the mod had a decent boss, and not the extra content, it would have likely scored even higher but it didn't, I seriously find it puzzling you arn't questioning me rating Amongst the Cosmos much lower because of what the dev didn't do to help his mod...
  15. IDGCaptainRussia

Even if we don't account for the Lite Version, the extra content it does have isn't half bad, I like the armors this mod adds, it has some really good accessories, and it does the extra content far better than other mods of its type do-in the least cluster:red: way possible. The tiering is based...
Top Bottom