Recent content by IDGCaptainRussia

1. IDGCaptainRussia

tModLoader Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic Revamped

I'm wondering if, you know since your part of Relogic now, if you'll let anyone else take over your mods for you. Seems you don't really intend to keep them alive anymore, Grealm's a cool mod and I'd be a shame to see it left behind...
  2. IDGCaptainRussia

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

Yeah that's the key question here. Atleast in Dark Assassin's case he specifically says on his about page to not decompile, recompile, or otherwise alter his mods without his permission. Neither Chad nor LuiAFK expected their mods to live past their own time and thus made no contingency plans...
  3. IDGCaptainRussia

Again, you either do it without the author's permission (1.4 Luiafk), or this mod isn't ported and remains on 1.3 only, period. This is unfortunately the problem of authors not leaving permissible source code for others to pick up incase of their leave, but others picking up their work...
  4. IDGCaptainRussia

PC Beyond the Stars: A Terraria Expansion Project

Eh I downloaded them and took a look. But in all seriousness it is nice to see some more vanilla-esc type items in the game akin to what Thorium does, you can only endure Flashy Sword Rework #1234 or Fancy Shader Thing#1337 before you get tired of seeing it and it gets old. What made modded...
  5. IDGCaptainRussia

Good to hear, I hope you keep at it and refine your own skills to make that mod happen!

Good to hear, I hope you keep at it and refine your own skills to make that mod happen!
  6. IDGCaptainRussia

tModLoader Eternal Resolve - A 1.4 content mod

At this point I don't have faith in them not nuking their mods at some point. But, it's better than nothing I guess to not go to waste
  7. IDGCaptainRussia

tModLoader Highlander

Forum page seems abandoned, has a 1.4 public release here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2812328773
  8. IDGCaptainRussia

Chad's been gone for years, you could do what @miningcrack did with Luiafk and port it without his permission, as the TML devs don't seem to care.
  9. IDGCaptainRussia

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

You aren't willing to learn is your problem here Because of that, you *won't ever" be able to make a mod until you change that mentality Now, stop posting these recruitment messages in other people's mods, your being mega disrespectful to people who have gone to the effort to learn to code and...
  10. IDGCaptainRussia

Let me put it this way: Once you understand what *real* work is and how much time and effort people put into their work like @Linx145 has, THEN you can try asking, but by then you'll understand the concept of paid work like commissions.
  11. IDGCaptainRussia

You do realize he's also a game dev making his own game right? He's not going to put down his mod and his game for you, it's honestly rude that you've been going around asking anywho who has proven themselves to stop what they're doing to help you
  12. IDGCaptainRussia

Zylon Mod Terraria

Well, this was most unexpected. But welcome!
  13. IDGCaptainRussia

tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

Whenever someone else choses to pick this mod up and continue it, Blushie has retired but the mod is left open source
  14. IDGCaptainRussia

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Not everyone wants to be forced to use discord to give feedback, did you really have so much traffic that you had to disable comments? Well I guess the "smart" people can still do so on these forums, if you still read them.
  15. IDGCaptainRussia

tModLoader Eternal Resolve - A 1.4 content mod

And now Mythmod seems to have been removed off the workshop. Now that you all are dealing with the workshop and not the browser, you should take efforts to BACK UP your mods, because there's no longer going to be mirrors for others to download them anymore when they get taken down. What a...
Top Bottom