• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by IDGCaptainRussia

1. IDGCaptainRussia

tModLoader Water Biome Mod

there's some web-archives thankfully, but you won't get much, all the imgs are broken :/
  2. IDGCaptainRussia

tModLoader Water Biome Mod

Indeed, guy hasn't posted anything since 2017 (hiding your last visit date doesn't hide your last post/activity date) And this is why I HATE it when people "snip" their posts, now that this mod has been uncovered I can't even see what it was about :(
  3. IDGCaptainRussia

tModLoader (WIP) SGAmod

Thank you! If you cannot find it on the browser, there's direct links/mirrors on the front page under "download" at the top
  4. IDGCaptainRussia

tModLoader The JoostMod

Joost supports battle rods, so that's not the problem, but I know Tacklebox hasn't been updated in ages Also... Modified Chad's Furniture?
  5. IDGCaptainRussia

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Hallam... how could you? HOW COULD YOU?! YOU KILLED THE DIRT SWORDS! WHY? ok but seriously they were a pretty funny series of meme items, what made you choose to remove them?
  6. IDGCaptainRussia

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

Amen: ``` Shigeru Miyamoto Quotes A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad. ```
  7. IDGCaptainRussia

tModLoader (WIP) SGAmod

I've been rather quiet about SGAmod, so here's an update on what's going on: This update (1.4) is taking longer than expected (ironic, given Journey's end taking a while lol), it will be the largest update by far for the mod and addresses alot of fixes and balance changes too! (The changelog is...
  8. IDGCaptainRussia

tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

asked before: Though this was some time ago, but here's your answer:
  9. IDGCaptainRussia

tModLoader The Butcher Sword

except i did this first in IDGlib lol ah yes, setting the enemy's hp to 1, classic, too bad it won't kill bosses like Mutant, where as mine can (well... not really, techically I just despawn the boss and call his Loot method) However I'll award you points because atleast this HAS a custom...
  10. IDGCaptainRussia

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

Man this mod must have been something special back in the TAPI days, can anyone tell me what it was like?
  11. IDGCaptainRussia

tModLoader Inlustris Mod

That was a seriously fast response, wow. I've seen other mods do that, so that's why I'm suggesting it
  12. IDGCaptainRussia

tModLoader Inlustris Mod

I think for now a config that lets you set the X and Y coords would do
  13. IDGCaptainRussia

tModLoader (WIP) SGAmod

Thank you! yeah that's because I used these items for the title (maybe not the brightest idea, but it looks cool!) However for the time being, type "Caliburn" and you should find it
  14. IDGCaptainRussia

tModLoader (WIP) SGAmod

Oh hey welcome back! Yeah the release was over a month ago, when I came back to Terraria to finish what I started, where I spend around 2.5 months working on the mod non-stop to get it ready Here's a document that details why I left, and why I came back...
  15. IDGCaptainRussia

tModLoader AStar Pathfinding

not quite... Thooks was added directly into TMODLoader, but Dark Assassin's mods arn't updated for this
Top Bottom