Recent content by iDuck

1. iDuck

I just hit 600 hours!

I just hit 600 hours!
  2. iDuck

oh my

oh my
  3. iDuck

I just nominated Terraria for the "Test of Time" Steam Award! :)

I just nominated Terraria for the "Test of Time" Steam Award! :)
  4. iDuck

run duckiboi run

run duckiboi run
  5. iDuck

2 years already? Wow.

2 years already? Wow.
  6. iDuck

The ramen kider

The ramen kider
  7. iDuck

Portfolio/Multi-Topic iDuck's Suggestion Portfolio

New mini suggestion! http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/restock-from-nearby-chests.47966/
  8. iDuck

A new, simple suggestion thread!

A new, simple suggestion thread!
  9. iDuck

Game Mechanics Restock from nearby chests

Restock from nearby chests, I've wondered why they haven't had this since they added "Quick stack to nearby chests." It would make grabbing things from your base about 9001 times easier. It works just like Quick Stack to nearby chests, but is the opposite. I have an icon sprite coming.
  10. iDuck

NPCs & Enemies New Town NPC: The Bard

So, does that mean you could keep naming and reforging it? "Then Some Guy STILL isn't satisfied and goes up to the Bard and renames his Murderous Maxcalibur to 'Universe Blade' (I don't know :p )" Universe Blade 58 Damage 12% Critical strike chance Fast Speed Strong Knockback *The Godly...
  11. iDuck

Game Mechanics [Sprites] Fluorescent light beams

1.3.2 added sandfall and snowfall blocks! Are you going to make some new beam effects for those special glass blocks?
  12. iDuck

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Zoomos Suggestion Compilation

Hey, a bunch of the links are broken now that TO is gone... :( I hope you had those threads saved somewhere!! :eek:
  13. iDuck

Weapons & Equip Varnish - Making player placed tiles indestructible!

Wouldn't griefers just starting using Acetone everywhere, and then explode it?
  14. iDuck

I finally have 100% Terraria Achievements! :) Proof.

I finally have 100% Terraria Achievements! :) Proof.
  15. iDuck

Just do the same quest like 20 times a day with a bunch of characters! It only takes a few hours.

Just do the same quest like 20 times a day with a bunch of characters! It only takes a few hours.
Back
Top Bottom