Recent content by Ignis55

1. Ignis55

Terraria: Journey's End Now Available on Nintendo Switch!

The only thing I can say is I would've liked to keep my control scheme as I have to reprogram it but 1.4 on the go is pretty nice.
  2. Ignis55

Terraria - PewDiePie Crossover Merchandise Launches Today

First off being a troll on the internet and people reacting are two different things. Both sides of the political spectrum have spun out of control and both actively act like idiots blaming each other for what's wrong with this world. Whether or not he actually DID those things or not it's not...
  3. Ignis55

A Road Well Traveled - Terraria: Journey's End Launches on Xbox & PlayStation!

I can definitely say performance took a hit on PS4 which leads me to believe this is what it keeping the Switch version from releasing considering it chugs even on 1.3. I do hope that's fixed soon though.
  4. Ignis55

Terraria State of the Game - September 2021

I wonder how performance is looking on Switch. I would hope they're getting it as smooth as they can.
  5. Ignis55

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

On the contrary. You can play PC like a console and I'm already used to the setup. I just put on autopause when using a controller.
  6. Ignis55

Terraria State of the Game - October 2020

Is DRStudios doing more optimizations for Switch version?
  7. Ignis55

Terraria State of the Game - October 2020

Is it me or is the Switch version seeming smoother in the video? If so here's hoping for awesome optimization.
  8. Ignis55

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

If I already bought the soundtrack up to 1.3 do I have to buy the 1.4 additions?
  9. Ignis55

Switch Splitscreen Terraria Launches on Nintendo Switch

eh. I'm more concerned about performance optimizations, and getting to 1.4 on Switch than splitscreen being implemented. It's a waste of time unless you're gonna be playing on a TV which defeats the purpose of the Switch being a portable as well as a TV based console.
  10. Ignis55

Terraria State of the Game - July 2020

Makes sense. I've never played modded Terraria ( I need to)since I lack a computer that can handle the game long term. My current laptop shuts off after a while of play since one of the graphics cards is going bad. I can't afford a brand new computer right now either. From what I HAVE played of...
  11. Ignis55

I take it mods wouldn't be available on console so technically it'd be a PC exclusive feature. Is that correct?
  12. Ignis55

I would hope performance has been optimized to its fullest as the Switch version can barely handle some areas of the game.
  13. Ignis55

I'm kind of doubting the ability to mod Terraria will be involved in console 1.4. The best way to do that would be paid dlc or something. That said I'm not sure if I'd want mods outside of the PC version.
  14. Ignis55

My only question is if the performance of the game as a whole on Switch has come alot further. It tends to have a ton of slowdown during events such as Martian Madness. The game turns to molasses during that time. It also slows down in the jungle. IF Switch is to eventually reach Journey's End...
  15. Ignis55

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

awesomesauce. I can't wait. :) That and for the Switch version..and Ps4...I think I love Terraria a lil too much lol.
Back
Top Bottom