Igno

Hi. My name's Carter. I'm 18. I live just south of Denver. My native language is English. (he/him)
Right now, I'm planning to become a full-time college student at UCCS for fall 2020.

I've been playing Terraria off and on since the beginning. I first started playing on mobile sometime during 1.1 and started playing on PC just before 1.3. I'm a huge metroidvania/RPG nerd, and a really into nonlinear exploration, so this game is perfect for me.

I've been playing games for almost as long as I can remember. My first "real" system after the countless retro plug-and-plays and edutainment systems I had was a light gray Nintendo DS lite I got circa 08 or 09. It was an absolute blast. I'm also a huge sucker for 00s nostalgia, and probably have some pretty hot game takes because of it (New Super Mario Bros. was a masterpiece). The DS is probably the reason I'm such a huge Nintendo fan. I like to follow competitive Smash Bros. and I love 3D platformers.

One game I was also really, really into was Geometry Dash, if you happen to recognize me from then. I was a pretty active community member. I staffed its forums and was somewhat known for the custom maps I built. I have since become relatively inactive, but I've come back to check on things every now and then.

Some of my other most favorite games include Hollow Knight, Symphony of the Night, Persona 5, Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, Super Mario Sunshine, Pikmin, and Animal Crossing.

Some of my other hobbies include language learning, linguistics, worldbuilding, language construction, music, hiking, skiing, and trying new things. I took 6 years of Latin in elementary-middle school and 2 years of Spanish in high school. I've just finished my first year of Japanese, and plan to continue (私と日本語で話してください!).

My favorite food is sushi or shrimp udon, but I like all kinds of foods.
My favorite colors are teal and yellow (I may have trouble seeing some colors though).
My favorite animal is kinda tough, but it might be an owl or a hummingbird.
My favorite show is Avatar: the Last Airbender.
My favorite movie is Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
My favorite game (other than Terraria, of course!) is Hollow Knight.
My favorite book is The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring.
My favorite sound in the International Phonetic Alphabet is the voiced alveolo-lateral affricate [dɮ].

If you're interested, here are my PC specs:
3.79GHz AMD Ryzen 5 3600X CPU w/ 16.0 GB DDR4-3600 RAM
AMD Ryzen RX 5700XT GPU w/ 8.0 GB GDDR6 VRAM
Aorus X570 Pro Wifi Motherboard
Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240R Liquid Cooling
Corsair Power Play RM650 80+ Gold PSU
...and I've got a Cooler Master (yes) MM710 mouse and some crappy gel-gate keyboard from Walmart.

If you'd like, here are my socials:
Discord: Igno#1925
Twitter: twitter.com/igno__TUS
Youtube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCvOQQdgBjdvKnWKEVJYbYjA
Steam: igの
Switch FC: SW-3111-4625-8237 (I'm named igの with a yellow Pikmin profile picture)

Yes, my profile picture is a neon sign of the Deathly Hallows symbol.
Birthday
Dec 28, 2001 (Age: 22)
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
Occupation
College student

Contact

Email Address
[email protected]
Twitter
igno__TUS
Steam
igの
Nintendo Network Friend Code
SW-3111-4625-8237
Discord Tag
Igno#1925
Youtube Page
www.youtube.com/channel/UCvOQQdgBjdvKnWKEVJYbYjA

Trophies

1. 0

Putting Down Roots

You've been here four whole years and, like a flower, made the forum more beautiful with your presence.
  2. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
  3. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  4. 0

Like a sauna in here....

Link your Steam account to your forum account.
  5. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  6. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  7. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  8. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Back
Top Bottom