Recent content by Igor CruZ

1. Igor CruZ

Antlion spawn changes?

There is no much sand blocks on the spawning surface, I had the same problem developing this farm, follow the discussion there and you'll understand what's wrong ;)
  2. Igor CruZ

Farming Dye Plants Using Yellow Marigolds

Speed up? No, as I explain in the post, the Yellow Marigolds sterilize the entire area around the Farm, forcing the game to spawn Mushrooms only there. As for speed, I believe that with a spawn area greater than 60x60 there may be more chances of appearing a Mushroom in less time..
  3. Igor CruZ

Farming Dye Plants Using Yellow Marigolds

Looking for an efficient and automatic way to get Teal and Green Mushrooms, I searched the mechanics of their spawning on the Wiki, but got nothing but depth requirements. However, a particular Reddit user named "critcodedtuna" mentioned in this post a hidden piece of information, which applies...
  4. Igor CruZ

PC Weaponized Boulder Hoiks 1.4

I could never imagine that Boulders are affected by Hoik without breaking up :eek:, would it be possible to make them stay in a Hoik Loop, ie to create a continuous source of damage for any creature that may passes through it?
  5. Igor CruZ

Mobile Rune Wizard Farm?

I'm trying to get de Rune Wizard Banner on Mobile 1.4 and this is my approach: I just cleaned a large area around the player and made a platform that is 62 to 84 tiles away from the player, with a wall of teleporters to teleport all other creatures away, just like DicemanX teach on this farm...
  6. Igor CruZ

Ideas for making my Plantera farm safer?

I thinking to build a Plantera farm in 1.4 too, to get Dev sets, and all drops, but i wanna to make a fully automatic one, where don't need any player input. So can you talk more about your farm? Maybe a photo, to give me a north... so sad that slimy saddle invincibility machine was gone..
  7. Igor CruZ

fallen log fairy spawning behavior

I believe that only off the screen, in the standard spawn range, I ended up doing some tests now in the mobile version: There are two logs on my map, one near a village and the other isolated, in both I placed a water candle and a gnome statue near, however, in the second I made a "box" around...
  8. Igor CruZ

Biomes & Nature Ocean Rework (& Some more stuff i guess?)

I really liked the suggestions and I also wanted the sea snails to be more valued, hey, they are rare but they don’t even appear in the Lifeform Analyzer ... Maybe adding a rare drop, an accessory or weapon that can help in the beginning of the game, equivalent to the Slime Staff, with a little...
  9. Igor CruZ

Beach Balls and Teal Pressure Plates

Imagine a mini game where players are in a closed 'court', with a 'net' in the middle dividing the teams and with the floor filled with Teals Pressure Plats, and the team that drops the ball activates a 7 Segment Display to count points for the other team ... would be cool... :)
  10. Igor CruZ

[Discussion] Sand Farm Concepts

I will rebuild the farm, improving the design and making some adjustments, already thinking of a way to bring the dropped sand to the player, [maybe a hybrid Hoiks and Conveyor Belts], but that only when 1.4 comes out ... We are all looking forward to it! :D
  11. Igor CruZ

[Discussion] Sand Farm Concepts

Oh, I built an 'Antlion-Based Sand Farm' some time ago, I got the Antlions moved near the player and the unwanted creatures were killed, this farm can accumulate up to 12 Antlions throwing sand: PC - Automated Sand Factory - Useless Farm? [Unfortunately I lost the map;(]
  12. Igor CruZ

PC Ultra Glowing Mushroom Farm (Just for Fun)

I already built a farm of strange plants, a huge "tower" with several and several lines of stone and dirt, stretching from space to the underworld, the lines had actuators that were activated and deactivated by a timer, and the player stayed down to catch the loot, I cleaned an entire...
  13. Igor CruZ

PC Automated Sand Factory - Useless Farm?

In the first prototype I did in a desert biome, but I still needed at least 10 blocks in height on the spawn surface...
  14. Igor CruZ

Is It Possible To Be Invulnerable To Moon Lord?

like this? {This is a machine that dispenses hearts and stars evenly and keeps the player alive even against the MoonLord}
Back
Top Bottom