Recent content by iiOnebuddy

1. iiOnebuddy

I'm re-reading everything that I did three years ago, and I'm cringing... Help.

I'm re-reading everything that I did three years ago, and I'm cringing... Help.
  2. iiOnebuddy

Count to the lowest number!

Lets start with 1,000,000,000!
  3. iiOnebuddy

Thanks! I'll pm ya. You better check on it .

Thanks! I'll pm ya. You better check on it .
  4. iiOnebuddy

Now that's why!

Now that's why!
  5. iiOnebuddy

Same here bro! BTW, is it a coincidence that prof pics are both terraria character and my status...

Same here bro! BTW, is it a coincidence that prof pics are both terraria character and my status lately was related to this?! What a coincidence?
  6. iiOnebuddy

I've been wondering "Why is there no Leinfors's Vanity?"

I've been wondering "Why is there no Leinfors's Vanity?"
  7. iiOnebuddy

Terraria Won't Save

I got the problem fixed. Un-highlight all cloud-saved worlds then check if its working. If not, try to delete your temp files in your device using a cleaner app or "Disk Cleaner" app in Windows. If it didn't work, try to reinstall your Terraria. Reinstalling should get the problem fixed. If it...
  8. iiOnebuddy

Hahahaha! Its been 2 months since I updated my prof. Please reply so I can JOHN CENA! dun dun...

Hahahaha! Its been 2 months since I updated my prof. Please reply so I can JOHN CENA! dun dun dun duuuuuuuuun x2
  9. iiOnebuddy

Ohhh Dudeee. Just as awesome. Wow. Pls easter egg me xD. Just invite me.PM me. Lol.

Ohhh Dudeee. Just as awesome. Wow. Pls easter egg me xD. Just invite me.PM me. Lol.
  10. iiOnebuddy

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/item-on-your-left-is-your-weapon-against-zombies.39

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/item-on-your-left-is-your-weapon-against-zombies.39
  11. iiOnebuddy

Its been so looooong! About 3 weeks since i updated me prof. I like pizza

Its been so looooong! About 3 weeks since i updated me prof. I like pizza
  12. iiOnebuddy

First Follow :)

First Follow :)
  13. iiOnebuddy

Awww.

Awww.
  14. iiOnebuddy

Do people really update their status to express their thoughts? Or they just want to be noticed?

Do people really update their status to express their thoughts? Or they just want to be noticed?
  15. iiOnebuddy

Happy B-day Crowno! P.S This is the post with the most originality. I like pizza.

Happy B-day Crowno! P.S This is the post with the most originality. I like pizza.
Back
Top Bottom