Recent content by ikillzombies

1. ikillzombies

tModLoader Ersion - Starting

Honestly, i leave the technical things like that to @EliANs. if there is an update for tmod, it probably wont take long for us to update to it, but thats almost entirely out of my control. all i can really do is tag him here and tell him it takes priority over everything else right now.
  2. ikillzombies

Mobile About the 1.3 mobile discussion

dude... ever heard of a comma? :P i may be mistaken in this, but i think there is a separate app that allows you to join servers. also, in the normal app, you can connect to another device nearby if there is one.
  3. ikillzombies

were not dead, we are just changing a lot of things before the next release. polishing some things and removing some unneccesary things.
  4. ikillzombies

i would say no. what exactly are you doing to make the buff permanent?
  5. ikillzombies

Dats a Bunny.

Dats a Bunny.
  6. ikillzombies

That moment when you wake up to someone calling your name and you dont know if your still asleep...

That moment when you wake up to someone calling your name and you dont know if your still asleep or awake. So trippy...
  7. ikillzombies

theyre still kinda a work in progress, but they currently give stats based on the class while active
  8. ikillzombies

Dat ball python/lizard tho...

Dat ball python/lizard tho...
  9. ikillzombies

ok. perhaps i should have been clearer in the post that it was also in the browser, the reason i did not was that it had already been there for several days :)
  10. ikillzombies

Sorry, i don't understand what your trying to say here. but i do know that the new version is also in the modbrowser.
  11. ikillzombies

alright everyone, i apologize for the delay, vERSION (thats a pun btw) 0.5.3 is now available for download in the OP! Thank you for your time and have a nice day.
  12. ikillzombies

thank you :happy: it will get better with time i hope
  13. ikillzombies

BACK FROM BRAINCANDYLIVE SANTA BARBARA! I SAW PEOPLE! I TALKED TO PEOPLE! 'TWAS GLORIOUS!

BACK FROM BRAINCANDYLIVE SANTA BARBARA! I SAW PEOPLE! I TALKED TO PEOPLE! 'TWAS GLORIOUS!
  14. ikillzombies

all i can do is say that @EliANs needs to update the file soon, i dont have access to editing the OP or access to the file itself :/
  15. ikillzombies

hmm... i thought @EliANs was going to update the mod this week...
Back
Top Bottom