Recent content by iKirbyGaming

1. iKirbyGaming

Can’t believe I actually remembered my password

Can’t believe I actually remembered my password
  2. iKirbyGaming

I’m back after a long break. Recent personal changes include college and a newfound interest in...

I’m back after a long break. Recent personal changes include college and a newfound interest in dance. As for terraria...hello again, TCF!
  3. iKirbyGaming

CTRL V

http://funkyway.net/#radio
  4. iKirbyGaming

RE LOGIC! -Terraria logic jokes!

The fact that skeleton makes a roaring sound when he spawns/dies. (He's just bone mass, he has no vocal chords, lungs, etc)
  5. iKirbyGaming

1095 days. 27,375 hours. 1,642,500 minutes. Wow.

1095 days. 27,375 hours. 1,642,500 minutes. Wow.
  6. iKirbyGaming

The tower!

Floor 2134 A spinning disk, with a picture of purple flowers on its face.
  7. iKirbyGaming

The tower!

Floor 2131 Posters line the walls, mostly with nerd jokes on them. One of these posters, adorned with blue and black colors, states the following: !false It's funny because it's true Confused, you continue on your way.
  8. iKirbyGaming

The tower!

Floor 2108 Some random dude wondering why the order of floors is so messed up...
  9. iKirbyGaming

The tower!

Floor 2105.5(?) This room contains the remnants of what happened in floor 623.
  10. iKirbyGaming

RE LOGIC! -Terraria logic jokes!

The fact that if you dig deep enough, instead of finding a core of molten metals, you find a massive flesh being that has the sudden impulse to sling leeches at you, shoot lasers at you, and eventually kill you, then just ignore your corpse and continue on its merry way.
  11. iKirbyGaming

The tower!

Floor 2104 Lots of kids, running around with scizzors. Wait, that one has sheep shears...
  12. iKirbyGaming

The tower!

FLoor 2082 Dozens of tiny puppies, running around your feet!
  13. iKirbyGaming

The tower!

Floor 2069(ooh) Here, the floor is made of solid ice. You take a step, and find yourself hurtling towards a rock. You turn left, and are flung left until you hit the wall. You turn around, and soar towards another rock. Oh no, it's a ice puzzle! You try for what must be hours to get to the...
  14. iKirbyGaming

The tower!

Floor 2064 Checkpoint reached! You may: Rest[heal 35, full stamina bar] Have lunch[stamina 40, heal 70] Target practice[stamina -25, aim +10, bow skill +2] Proceed
  15. iKirbyGaming

The tower!

Floor 2053 This room contains 4 glass cases. 1. Full of gold, breaking this case and taking its contents will grant you riches no mortal man has ever owned. 2. Stacks of paper. It's the deed to a large, uninhabited tropical island, filled with tropical fruit trees and surrounded by white sand...
Back
Top Bottom