Recent content by ILike_Lightbulbs

1. ILike_Lightbulbs

Wow. wowwity woe. I completely forgot about this website. I recently got back into terraria and...

Wow. wowwity woe. I completely forgot about this website. I recently got back into terraria and I now have 400 hours on terraria and 200 on tmodloader. Its addicting and infinitly fun, I cant stop
  2. ILike_Lightbulbs

also, is there any way you can change your name?

also, is there any way you can change your name?
  3. ILike_Lightbulbs

i remember you

i remember you
  4. ILike_Lightbulbs

Wow. Havent been here in a long time ever since my pc broke. I forgot how fun terraria was

Wow. Havent been here in a long time ever since my pc broke. I forgot how fun terraria was
  5. ILike_Lightbulbs

if you could listen to a song for your whole entire life, cant turn it off neither can you...

if you could listen to a song for your whole entire life, cant turn it off neither can you switch it, what would it be
  6. ILike_Lightbulbs

I'm a simple man. I see survival game, I play survival game

I'm a simple man. I see survival game, I play survival game
  7. ILike_Lightbulbs

Time flies bruh. I thought it was like january 2nd yesterday

Time flies bruh. I thought it was like january 2nd yesterday
  8. ILike_Lightbulbs

@ChimeraWarden you got me :(

@ChimeraWarden you got me :(
  9. ILike_Lightbulbs

No

No
  10. ILike_Lightbulbs

No

No
  11. ILike_Lightbulbs

Whats a good mod to try out? I recently got Tmodloader and i'm looking for good mods. I know...

Whats a good mod to try out? I recently got Tmodloader and i'm looking for good mods. I know calamity, thorium, and consolearia is good but what else?
  12. ILike_Lightbulbs

F.

F.
  13. ILike_Lightbulbs

Merry christmas!

Merry christmas!
  14. ILike_Lightbulbs

Just bought hallow knight. I'm really enjoying it but it's hard, and I need tips.

Just bought hallow knight. I'm really enjoying it but it's hard, and I need tips.
  15. ILike_Lightbulbs

What's the song that you play on loop all day? :) For me, it's either astrid - glaive or...

What's the song that you play on loop all day? :) For me, it's either astrid - glaive or And to those I love, thanks for sticking around - $uicideboy$ Comment down below `:sigh:
Back
Top Bottom