• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.
iLLuZioNz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Finds a lost girl... minions kill her before she changes into a nymph :(
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I'd love the day in which the Lost Girl has a chance of being a NPC you can rescue. :p

(Of course, she'd get cloths when you do rescue her.)
    Anyone know how to kill the grasshopper? It's the hardest boss in the game and I can't find any strategies to beat the little fella'.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Blad101
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Makes sense, but perhaps it's enchanted? It does give you better vision after supposedly being blinded, so maybe it works as a pair of magic eyes? I'd imagine those would block most visual memetic hazards.
    NightFuryis11
    NightFuryis11
    It's possible it may grant some sort of 'sixth sense,' but any true vision is impossible.
    Blad101
    Blad101
    I’ve tried every way. It just isn’t possible. Sorry
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom