Recent content by ILUVTERRARIA

1. I

Does anyone have a fix for this?

Yesterday i was playing on my Raspberry pi 4 server until my game became very laggy and there were severe frame drops, i was extremely confused so i just left the game, verified the integrity of my files and it said that i had 1 missing file and it would be reacquired, mind you, i have no...
  2. I

Mobile Looking for someone to play with idk how to set up a server tho

just need to know if your on console or pc etc... if your on pc or mobile ill play
  3. I

PC Really want a lava charm!

server will be up in a bit
  4. I

1092030691 friend code ill tell you when to join
  5. I

Resolved Error "Please launch game from Steam client" on girlfriend's Terraria

Cool, just pasted it in the discord, said it isnt my post but forwarded from the terraria forums
  6. I

im just gonna ask on the discord for you, maybe we can get a dev to say something
  7. I

it did happen to me a few times, but after the 3rd time, it just stopped.
  8. I

have you verified the integrity of the game files?
  9. I

thats strange to say the least, give me a second to look into it, ive had that problem recently but it just fixed itself.
  10. I

im rather confused, everyone who ive seen play terraria as of 1.4 now has version 1.4.0.2, look
  11. I

is the update 1.4.0.2, thats the latest version.
  12. I

im confused, do you already have a lava charm or do you want me to give you one. if you dont have one then i would be happy to give you mine, if not ill leave the trade. do you want me to friend you steam?
Back
Top Bottom