Recent content by im2quick4u82

1. I

Switch Looking to buy celestial stone, drill containment unit and master ninja gear

I can probably quickly find the pieces for the tiger climbing gear prehardmode. Its the tabi and black belt that drop from bone ninja in the dungeon (name is eluding me atm) in hardmode that i'd really need. But I've bothered you enough for today lol. Until next time!
  2. I

Switch Looking to buy celestial stone, drill containment unit and master ninja gear

Dude you didn't have to go above and beyond but you did and I greatly appreciate it
  3. I

Awesome! I appreciate it. Do you have the celestial stone or teleportation potions? How much do you want for whatever you have?
  4. I

Played the game on steam and now I'm introducing my little brother to it on switch. Wanting to get a jump on the base building and show him how intricate it can really get. The drill unit obviously makes that a breeze. Celestial stone and master ninja gear are really just for the dodge and...
Back
Top Bottom