Gaming 😃😃

Gaming 😃😃
  2. FlyKip

My last gift to TCF is my favorite playlist

My last gift to TCF is my favorite playlist
  3. FlyKip

[MEDIA]

4. FlyKip

how does it feel to be knee deep in fame?

how does it feel to be knee deep in fame?
  5. FlyKip

Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

Great works as always, steef
  6. FlyKip

Wavebank Persona 5 Wavebank

Are you on mobile or pc? If you're on mobile I'd imagine youd have to download the Dropbox app, for pc it it's saying that I have no clue
  7. FlyKip

Half-Life Alyx is GOTY so far but its probably going to end up going to Doom or Cyberpunk and...

Half-Life Alyx is GOTY so far but its probably going to end up going to Doom or Cyberpunk and they'll give HL:A VR Game of the Year because they don't have the balls to say they enjoy a game on an alternative platform
  8. FlyKip

Wavebank Persona 1(psp)-5R wavebank (Journeys end compatible will contain song spoilers for persona 5 royal, Q2, and scramble and name drop the JE bosses)

This is a pretty awesome wavebank, wow. I made one for just persona 5 a while back but now that I've played 3 and 4 and royal i might try to make another one
  9. FlyKip

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

Holy damn, this is massive! Awesome work, guys
  10. FlyKip

tModLoader yes

damn, thats some wild :red:, can we get pictures of the weapons though?
  11. FlyKip

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

Wow, this is absolutely huge! I havent been so hyped for an update in so long... Edit: Holy :red: gem trees? I didn't know I needed those so badly until now
  12. FlyKip

Full Steam Ahead! tModLoader to Launch as Free DLC for Terraria with Journey's End!

Wow, its instance seeing how much the devs care by incorporating the community mode machine into the official game
  13. FlyKip

How well-known is the person above you?

3/10
  14. FlyKip

CTRL V

Ok unpopular opinion but The Great Gatsby was actually a really good book and the best I read for highschool, definitely S tier
Back
Top Bottom