Recent content by IMawesome2050

1. IMawesome2050

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

Everybody's talking about the balloon slime, but what about the disco zombie?
  2. IMawesome2050

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

It's kind of funny because the biggest thing I noticed is that you start with 100 torches, meaning you aren't limited to 99 anymore. This made me so happy for some reason.
  3. IMawesome2050

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

I was wishing for creative mode, but this is better.
  4. IMawesome2050

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

I honestly hope that the Capricorn one wins. It looks really cool and it seems like it would be fun to have in the game as a special vanity. My entry obviously didn't make it to the finals but to be honest, all the designs that got into the finals were miles ahead of mine in terms of creativity...
  5. IMawesome2050

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

This was the best I could do when the fill feature wasn't working, so sorry if the coloring is a little off. The costume is a purple robe that turns to black towards the bottom, and on the center left of it there is a broken and cracked clock. I know this is clearly obvious in the picture but...
Back
Top Bottom