Recent content by imDED

1. I

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

Does this only buff weapons, accessories, and armor, or does it also nerf existing things a bit in order to keep balance good?
  2. I

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Is there any config for this mod to disable some of the features. Some of this mod looks great, but I really don't want other parts.
  3. I

Other Lightning during storms

This would be great, but I, personally, would prefer it to be entirely aesthetic. I believe it would add a lot of atmosphere to thunderstorms in Terraria, but it would just be frustrating to have to worry about lightning hitting me, especially since there are already things like Flying Fish and...
  4. I

Other Select Previously Generated Random Character

I, not being very good at designing characters when I'm creating them, typically end up using the 'random' button to create my character. This, however, can take a fair bit of time to find one that actually looks good, and most of the time I end up clicking too fast and skipping ones that do...
  5. I

tModLoader Any monster spawn rate and spawn cap mod?

Is there a way to make the spawn rate change apply only to a specific monster?
  6. I

tModLoader Magic Storage

It seems to have stopped at the moment and I have not been able to replicate it, but I did notice that the items that went missing were only non-stackable items that I had in quantities of one. It could be that those were the only ones I have noticed, but maybe that could help you somehow.
  7. I

tModLoader Magic Storage

Items have been disappearing in my magic storage system. Any fix?
  8. I

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

The Mod Browser is not working for me. I'm on Mac.
  9. I

Rulick's Builds Moeum

Any building tips? I kinda' suck... :P
  10. I

Rulick's Builds Moeum

Do you have any tips on building? I kinda' suck... :P
  11. I

Pixel Art Beginner Spriting Guide

For the outline don't use plain black, it over powers all the other colors. Use a darker shade of one of your other colors. Also, you have your lightest shade in the middle and at the bottom. You have to have a clear light source, otherwise it just won't look right. Try using the top left by...
  12. I

[1.3.5.3] Terraria Inventory Editor (ABANDONED)

Will there be a Mac version?
  13. I

Count to the highest number before a staff member posts

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 135 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  14. I

Count to the highest number before a staff member posts

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 132 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Back
Top Bottom