Recent content by Imperfectdragonman

1. Imperfectdragonman

tModLoader [Released WIP] The Split Mod!

i just have a little question though, if i use this with fargos soul mod with eternity mode on some times, will that break the game? or will it be unbalanced
  2. Imperfectdragonman

tModLoader Elements Awoken

i got the new update working already, and beat the mod too, but i use the steam ver
  3. Imperfectdragonman

tModLoader [Released WIP] The Split Mod!

ice fairy lookin kinda like cirno ngl (i know its cirno lmao) im lookin forward to this mod!
  4. Imperfectdragonman

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

this mod helps reduce alot of the grind but i think its a bit op for some items since you can just grind off of king slime for the tokens you need maybe make it to where king slime does not give tokens, or increase the rod of discords cost of tokens to 200
  5. Imperfectdragonman

Texture Pack High Definition version of all textures up to Terraria 1.4.4.6

i would always use a filter like this whenever i would play sonic 3 air
  6. Imperfectdragonman

Texture Pack Empress of Light into Kaguya Houraisan

is that art from takorin or is it concept art for kaguya in 15.5
  7. Imperfectdragonman

wait what????? they were removed? i downloaded the one off of the mod browser, is there any new download link? if so can you please send it to me?
  8. Imperfectdragonman

nice mod! im having alot of fun currently! i have a few problems though, and i will list them in pros and cons. Pros: Lots of new content Lots of new bosses, they are really fun to fight too (even if they are a bit on the easy side) Alot of new items boots = fast Playing multiplayer is fun...
  9. Imperfectdragonman

In the underground biome

In the underground biome
  10. Imperfectdragonman

You need a cracked infinity crystal and some essence on what stone you want Empty Gauntlet |...

You need a cracked infinity crystal and some essence on what stone you want Empty Gauntlet | Elements Awoken Mod Wiki | Fandom (gamepedia.com)
  11. Imperfectdragonman

get 5 copper or tin and 30 gel at a anvil to increase its spawnrates massively for 1 minute

get 5 copper or tin and 30 gel at a anvil to increase its spawnrates massively for 1 minute
  12. Imperfectdragonman

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

drew him in ms paint. im definetly not winning.
  13. Imperfectdragonman

Howdy there People!!

Hello!!!! My name is imperfectdragonman (despite me not liking dragons XD). I love to play terraria especially on servers that have fun minigames. Im building a world which is really fun. I hope terraria stays in my heart forever because its the best game ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back
Top Bottom