Recent content by Impzor The Starfox

1. Impzor The Starfox

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Ok, let's just say, that we all had different experience with this specific discord server, and I was just extremely unlucky to getting myself almost banned, even without violating any rules so far (and couldn't), a'ight?
  2. Impzor The Starfox

Well, dunno, when I came there once, I got overwhelmed by amount of toxicity that can't be comared to any other community I ever know. I can't completely stop people from joining discord, but I highly recommend these people to not join discord specifically. And absolute zero tolerancy to newbies...
  3. Impzor The Starfox

Mod itself is great, but community is straight up opposite of it. Just don't go nowhere near it's community, and y'all good to go.
  4. Impzor The Starfox

Can't Launch After 1.4.1 Update

Got a literally same problem. Still don't know how to solve this.
  5. Impzor The Starfox

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Another problem I got out there - Deviantt doesn't give items in Eternity.
  6. Impzor The Starfox

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Just checked wiki. Why does Stinger and Olympian require ONLY Thorium mod items? It makes them completely free without Thorium mod.
  7. Impzor The Starfox

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Stingers essence is free by... Some... Reason. Also Olympian's soul can be crafted with Stinger's Essence alone
  8. Impzor The Starfox

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

What is happening??? Again the problem here?
  9. Impzor The Starfox

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

This is CLEARLY the same error I have there. (Don't judge me for having russian at "Could not load type", I don't know a reason tho)
  10. Impzor The Starfox

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

There's kinda problem. Pics are no longer avaiable.
  11. Impzor The Starfox

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I've got into the one other problem - Once I got Deathbringer Fairy, and equipped it, all modded monsters (including bosses) are instantly killed from any of my attacks (Without any loot). Can you fix it?
  12. Impzor The Starfox

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Ok, I managed to fix it, lastest version of Calamity is not compatiable with current version of you're mod.
  13. Impzor The Starfox

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

My character immediatly stops once I equip tin enchantment. My mods are updated to the last version (like always)
  14. Impzor The Starfox

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

Pretty long time passed since last comment. And I'm still waiting for it
  15. Impzor The Starfox

tModLoader Universe Of Bows Mod

I'd like to see Bow, which consumes mana unstead arrows, but still having ranged damage.
Back
Top Bottom