Incinerate
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hm. The Console version isn't all that attractive once you've played the hell out of the PC version. Especially the 7th Gen version.
    Reactions: Wil
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    Yeah... it's nice, but it doesn't compare to PC. it never has, and it probably never will.
    Never, EVER, join any forums, pages or sites affiliated to Sonic the Hedgehog. It's toxic, their members are toxic, and they turn you toxic.
    Vaikyia
    Vaikyia
    @Baconfry Mmm, what i'm saying is that if you act close-minded and only look at the rotten part of a community, you would say that it's toxic.

Like what you just said, you are basing your opinion on the fandom through only one rotten part, which is a small majority.
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    That would be a problem, if I haven't seen all of the main Sonic communities around.
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    Retro is a snobbish place only for their elite, Stadium is Sonic turned SJW, SFGHQ is a fanboy nest.

And don't even get me started on the brazillian side of the fanbase.
    I want to test a mod on Terraria, but I'm afraid of what'll happen if I substitute Terraria.exe.
    Wil
    Wil
    Take caution. Modded files cannot go back. Just back up the things in case( tmodloader separates files as is). Look at my status to see why.
    For some damn reason I dreamed about elaborate statue schemes that could be made by merging various common statues.
    Seems statue-spawned Granite Golems still drop their :red: just fine.
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    Meaning I can still farm Granite without having to travel long ways into Granite Caves, provided I find the statues.
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    Also, there's nothing exactly economy-breaking on their drops, at least as much as Jellyfishes were concerned.
    Is it possible to change where Terraria saves its worlds and characters?
    Hm, does tModLoader demand extra machine to run? I mean, if I can run Terraria, can I run tModLoader?
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    So, the more mods I load into tML's deck, the heavier it gets? Or just the more I run along with the game?
    tywilburn162001
    tywilburn162001
    yes, the more mods you have the heavier it'll get.
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    Sounds bad. Not that I would want to load multiple mods at the same time, but...
    MarioKart7z
    MarioKart7z
    when i first fought it my adrenaline level was at 100% for the entire battle. Of course, i used the nurse trick before that was fixed. the Moon Lord rates 1st on best final bosses i ever fought, with the 2nd being The Ruin from Starbound and the 3rd being the Sorceress from Shovel Knight
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    Yeah, he's sure a challenge. I'll need to move that bed aside to make space for a chair the Nurse can use as a house.
    colinavvv
    colinavvv
    Ruin is kinda boring from starbound
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    First run-ins with the Pillars, with a help from a friend. Managed to take down a Nebula Pillar by myself.
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    This Stardust one here was a blast, my friend and I tagged like bosses on it.
    WTF, the game cursor just went nuts after I screenshooted something and left the game. I rebooted Terraria and then it went back to normal.
    Seems like I'll be fighting Skeletron Prime some tons of times in order to make materials for Frost Moon.
    I am proud to announce that I've FINALLY DOMINATED PUMPKIN MOON.
    Reactions: SamTerarrium
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    I wonder if these geysers will work in tandem with my statues and the 1-second Timer I've planted there.
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    Oh, Geysers' cooldown is 4 seconds. I'll need to work around it with multiple timers.
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    888BAB543D0D0CE3C3A13A257F42135E4F670083

19 geysers rigged into 5 timers. Does that sound like enough fire?
    Me new record for Pumpkin Moon: 13.6 waves.
    MarioKart7z
    MarioKart7z
    mmhmkay tomorrow i'll upload a screenie of what i mean
    ... hopefully i haven't lost all my worlds with yrimir-arena
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    Small as it is, the arena seems to be working. It got me as far as 14.8, and it's a good thing. I'm setting up some buffs for my next try. Magic Power, Heartreach, Crystal Ball...
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    AB2055FB2ABD6CE6DE84684FAED887DC2D226BEB

Triple the width. Must be enough now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom