Incinerate
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So... Will they open a 1.3.2 Feedback/Bugsquashing thread? Well, at least the Reaver Shark discussion will somewhat die on the closed one.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    There is an entire forum section dedicated to bug squashing. Far, far easier to sort through than a hectic, single thread full of random reports, complaints, and people asking when Mobile 1.3 will come out. ;)
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    Makes sense.
    Is Living Fire more useful than torches or I should keep sticking with the good old torches anyway?
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Living Fire is quite a bit harder to get ahold of, and I'm not sure how much light is actually produced by LF... IMO torches are so easy to make, I usually carry around enough wood to make thousands and the same for gel because you find the materials just everywhere.
    General Milky
    General Milky
    Living Fire is a decorative. Just something cool. Torches will ALWAYS be more efficient due to ease of acquisition.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    I personally prefer Cursed/Ichor Torches the most for light sources because of their appearance, and also how they can be placed in water making glowsticks near obsolete in hardmode. I just use Living Fire for Decoration.
    So... Anyy hints that would help me survive a Pumpkin Moon? Because I'm seriously needing them.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    I was using: Bubblegun, Spectre armor with hood, Sorcerer Emblem, Avenger Emblem, Celestial Emblem, Celestial Stone, and Star Veil, along with standard buff potions. Accessories were a mix of Lucky and Menacing, with one Warding.

You'll progress slowly but you won't die. Use the mask until the event becomes too overwhelming.
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    Good thing I farmed the :red: out of the Wall of Flesh for those Emblems and made quite a slew for magic damage, even having a Sorcerer Emblem on my sixth slot. I tend to put all my accessories on Warding because Defense. Also, the Celestial Stone is already a mainstay on my Accessories.

So it seems my Star Veil will still be useful. Good thing I got the five Accessories already.
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    Yeah, @Snickerbobble 's method is quite functional when you're chained to the ground with your hook. I just didn't use buff potions, ended up dying quite a few times, but stabilished a new record and reached the end part of Wave 12.
    Never again will I underestimate the Spectre Hood. That thing just held me alive against :red:ing Fishron.
    @DicemanX, do you still have that Truffle Worm farm world? Because I'll need it.
    I think I'll use the new Geysers to improve the Golem Death Room. It's more abundant than Flame Traps, so why not?
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    ...Aaaaand confirmed, Geysers are the pre-Hardmode Flame Traps, with the advantage of being more abundant.
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    The best nearly three stacks of Green Solution that I've ever burned.
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    Now, time to remake my town and get some Truffle Worms to fight Fishron.
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    For whoever remembers, this is that one glacier that got directly hit when I entered Hardmode for the first time.
    So... I finished the Adventure map that comes on Cenx's post for the 1.3.1 update. What now? (About the gear gotten from it)
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    A good thing about that Adventure Map is that it showcased the true power of the news on 1.3.1. The Companion Cube made me LOL, also.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom