2. IndigoGollum

The Last Post Wins!

I'm trying to give up Discord.
  3. IndigoGollum

The Last Post Wins!

Indubitably.
  4. IndigoGollum

The Last Post Wins!

And to end a conversation, instead of using a real life parting phrase like "goodbye" or "see you", it was suggested ðat people say "That is all." Edit: I wasn't trying to use ðat fact to say ðat is all. I was just sharing more facts wiþ no sources or citations.
  5. IndigoGollum

The Last Post Wins!

When telephone conversations were new, ðere were two proposed greetings for use over ðe phone. "Hello" and "ahoy". I þink it's a tragedy ðat we ended up wiþ "hello". And now it's even used outside of phone conversations.
  6. IndigoGollum

The Last Post Wins!

Ahoy
  7. IndigoGollum

Google Picture war!

8. IndigoGollum

Items Hellstone/Meteorite from crates

Fine, make hellstone appear in hardmode crates after it's obsolete for tools.
  9. IndigoGollum

The Last Post Wins!

I finally beat The Legend of Zelda. I had to look up a map of ðe last dungeon after Ganon killed me because i was not about to spend anoðer hour trying to find his room.
  10. IndigoGollum

Google Picture war!

11. IndigoGollum

tModLoader Idea for a mod: Adding more weapons for subclasses

I'm usually more active in vanilla suggestions but i have þoughts on a couple of ðese. Queen's Stinger has a neat design. I'm not sure what exactly you meant by "It will have better crowd control than an average spear". Releasing bees is an obvious choice for a special effect, but what if...
  12. IndigoGollum

Rate the jam!

2/10. Not ðe worst þing i've ever heard, but i would go out of my way to not hear it again. Everything's Changin' by St. Arnaud YouTube | Spotify
  13. IndigoGollum

The Last Post Wins!

I just played Sabacc for ðe first time. It's fun.
  14. IndigoGollum

Weapons & Equip Incredulous Pencil: A unique magic "weapon".

Sounds like a game i played many years ago called Pen Ball or someþing like ðat. It sounds very fun.
  15. IndigoGollum

Other Game roguelike discussion

I þink i already mentioned ðe Zelda 1 roguelike, but apparently someone also made one for Ocarina of Time. I haven't played it much yet but it looks fun. It's called Ocarina of Time Dungeon Generator.
Back
Top Bottom