1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

IndigoGollum's Recent Activity

1. IndigoGollum replied to the thread The Last Post Wins!.

Do you guys have any tips on getting bottled sandstorms?

Aug 17, 2019 at 11:13 PM
  2. IndigoGollum liked Quarry Master Bessie's post in the thread Invisible actuation.

Would it be possible to get a paint added to 1.4 that makes actuated blocks look normal and makes normal blocks lighter/actuated? Would...

Aug 17, 2019 at 2:35 PM
  3. IndigoGollum liked Baconfry's post in the thread Polished Glass Wall.

Blocking spawn is a pretty useful function, but I think I would use this for the aesthetics, such as for sharpening the edges of outdoor...

Aug 17, 2019 at 2:35 PM
  4. IndigoGollum liked TheWorfer27's post in the thread Polished Glass Wall.

The polished glass wall would be crafted with 1 glass wall at water or a sink. It has the property of being perfectly clear/invisible....

Aug 17, 2019 at 2:34 PM
  5. IndigoGollum liked Grand Paladin Tyrux's post in the thread The Goblin Army: Making them worth the fight..

The Goblin Army. Hardly a challenging event, even without armor you could go the entire invasion without taking a single point of damage...

Aug 17, 2019 at 2:33 PM
  6. IndigoGollum replied to the thread The Last Post Wins!.

How would I go about setting up an in-game trade? I want to trade a blizzard in a bottle for a sandstorn in a bottle. I play console

Aug 17, 2019 at 2:23 PM
  7. IndigoGollum replied to the thread The Last Post Wins!.

Sorry, was that cookie yours?

Aug 17, 2019 at 2:15 PM
  8. IndigoGollum liked Ultimate snowman 46's post in the thread The Last Post Wins!.

So I fell into a burning ring of fire- AAAAAAAAAAAAA You died... Respawn? Quit game?

Aug 17, 2019 at 2:10 PM
  9. IndigoGollum replied to the thread The Last Post Wins!.

love is a burning thing and it makes a fiery ring

Aug 17, 2019 at 3:48 AM
  10. IndigoGollum replied to the thread The Last Post Wins!.

Tea > Arstotzka

Aug 16, 2019 at 7:55 PM
  11. IndigoGollum replied to the thread Ask A Stupid Question....

according to all known laws of aviation, no. ya like jazz?

Aug 15, 2019 at 8:09 PM
  12. IndigoGollum replied to the thread Sprites The Explosion in a Bottle and other Accesory Shenanigans.

Even if your new balloons aren't added, I think they should at least change the sprite of the bundle of balloons. I accidentally wasted...

Aug 15, 2019 at 3:25 PM
  13. IndigoGollum liked K1LLAxK1DD's post in the thread Sprites The Explosion in a Bottle and other Accesory Shenanigans.

Multiple hours of Sky Lake fishing later...

Aug 15, 2019 at 3:22 PM
  14. IndigoGollum liked Gotcha!'s post in the thread Balloons.

When equipped, the character flies straight up, disappears into the sky, and is never seen again.

Aug 15, 2019 at 3:18 PM
  15. IndigoGollum replied to the thread The Last Post Wins!.

[SPOILER]

Aug 15, 2019 at 2:32 PM