• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by IndigoRage

1. IndigoRage

Terraria State of the Game - September 2019

This would be a good spoiler: Can we turn wind effects off like water? Please, I seriously dislike them. If they're adding apples to trees in-game, I seriously hope they don't look that visually out of place in the final release. I don't know if I'm a fan of having extra food items all over...
  2. IndigoRage

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

TBH, I was always pretty doubtful this would end up being 1.4 because most of the stuff looked like QoL, but I hope you have a lot of juicy secrets in store. Will the wind effects be on by default or are they toggle-able like the water?
  3. IndigoRage

Terraria State of the Game - May 2019

I don't really use most Steam features, and Steam reviews are... bad atm, so I can't really relate in that regard. Aside from achievements I guess, but they really just do the bare minimum, unlike uPlay where the achievements actually do something. I'm fine with Steam in general though. If...
  4. IndigoRage

This is an acceptable explanation, thank you. I guess I kind of just got too excited and tied that into the way Cenx strongly worded her statement about selling the company's soul, or Redigit's comments in the discord rather than what was actually said in the post. I apologize. I never said...
  5. IndigoRage

Maybe some day I'll actually figure out a reasonable explanation for why literally anyone cares about this. If it's tencent spyware or w/e, that's 100% already in something you use anyway. This is probably just guerilla marketing for 80th level steamheads glad to see you're pandering to their...
  6. IndigoRage

Introducing the Void Vault and Void Bag

Oh, I'm sorry. People notice stuff that's already been shown all the time and sometimes I just can't stop myself from accidentally ruining their hype for discovering it.
  7. IndigoRage

1. Leaves were shown a long time back. 2. That's actually exactly how all of those chest types work.
  8. IndigoRage

Pipeworks doesn't develop the game, they work on the console ports. Re-Logic are the developers. Not at all. People who are saying this are misinterpreting a joke in the original post. It's a reference to infomercials on television (buy now!), and how Terraria has free development without any...
  9. IndigoRage

You can actually put the piggybank on top of the safe. In regards to the cheating to get QoL stuff, I don't really think that's something that the devs should probably care about when it comes to spreading out content throughout the game properly. As far as I see it. I survived eight years...
  10. IndigoRage

I don't think an item being useful or good for QoL means it inherently should be distributed early. Why not just get the cellphone at the start? It doesn't affect how you would fight any bosses or enemies and it isn't particularly overpowered or anything. Of course that sounds silly, because...
  11. IndigoRage

Yeah, you've said as much several times in this thread. That's what I mean though. That's not my experience. My inventory starts overflowing at different points in the game. It's pretty much always useful, and I don't think any part of the game is immediately screaming for this to be added over...
  12. IndigoRage

My reasoning is this: The item seems similar in terms of design and themes to the Goblin Summoner drops. The safe is already locked behind hardmode, and that's no more complex than the piggy bank is. It just seems too complex and unique to really fit with most things in prehardmode. There seems...
  13. IndigoRage

I'm 100% positive these are going to be locked into early hardmode. My idea was that they would be related to the Goblin Army just based on the theme.
  14. IndigoRage

I don't think something being useful at one certain point in the game over other points in the game have ever stopped them before. The part in the game where my inventory is the most trashed is when I go back to the jungle the second time around/when I do the pillars. So. Many. Banners. What...
  15. IndigoRage

I give it about a 0% chance that these items will be obtainable within any reasonable time frame from the beginning of the game for not building a base to be a viable option.
Top Bottom