• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by IndigoRage

1. IndigoRage

Make PreHM Crates obtainable in HM without changing worlds.

I propose that PreHM crates be obtainable via crafting a HM crate. This is because of the alternate utility of the crates as a decorative item rather than as a goodie bag. If you like the design/color of a certain kind of crate, you're out of luck if it's recolored in HM. Perhaps this could even...
  2. IndigoRage

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

Will prehardmode crates still be accessible in hardmode? I like the decorative value of some, and it'd be nice to still be able to get prehardmode ore.
  3. IndigoRage

This isn't a full changelog. It intentionally omits many details.
  4. IndigoRage

I appreciate you not going into the max amount of detail physiclly possible here. Gives things to look out for for people like me who can't resist reading every spoiler I see.
  5. IndigoRage

FORE-RRARIA! Hitting the Links with Terraria Golf

Flying golf balls move your camera. This makes them even better scouting tools than the sniper rifle or binoculars.
  6. IndigoRage

Yeah. Cenx confirmed it in the subtweets of the tweet where the new heart/mana layouts were first revealed.
  7. IndigoRage

The lawnmower seems to have an actual use for people who don't want tall grass to grow. The golfcart mount also might be useful, but considering what it is, I don't expect to be able to do anything crazy with it or for it to be nearly as good as other mounts.
  8. IndigoRage

Actuated silly balloons with shadow paint. Pretty common.
  9. IndigoRage

Aside from the golfcart mount and the potential the camera following the golf ball has for scouting, will this minigame tie into the game's normal game progression at all, or is it exclusively its own side thing? How is the NPC unlocked?
  10. IndigoRage

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

It's a filled in slot. We know it's the golfer. The slots that are missing are the 3 before Travelling Merchant.
  11. IndigoRage

I know her face has the exact same profile, but some fan art has been depicting her with a normal human face with a canine nose with no snout. I need to nail this to a church door somewhere. The fan artists must hear the word.
  12. IndigoRage

Here's the real debate: Human nose or canine nose. I figured a human with ears and tail all along. I need this settled and we can finally come into fan art synchronicity.
  13. IndigoRage

She's more human than animal. Like dog or cat girls from anime. Lazure said a drawing depicting her as such posted on twitter was what he'd had in mind designing her. I'm not sure she even has fur outside the ears and tail.
  14. IndigoRage

They're more likely referring to the image showing most of the NPCs. The Golfer is already accounted for there. There are 3 unaccounted for slots between all currently existing NPCs, Zoologist, and golfer up through Travelling Merchant.
  15. IndigoRage

I wonder if we'll still need to bring over the opposite world evil through seeds/red solution imported from another world, or if we'll be able to get them as an late-game snack. I'm kind of a purist, so I don't like taking characters to multiple worlds in one playthrough.
Top Bottom