Recent content by IndigoRage

1. IndigoRage

Terraria State of the Game - July 2022

Kind of hard to explain, but while this is cool, it sort of makes me feel like getting one is the equivalent of having a bigger, more cluttered inventory vs having an overflow for extra items you pick up. The loot all functionality especially is great. I'll have to mess with it myself to see how...
  2. IndigoRage

Terraria Graphic Novel Series Revealed!

Only thing that could bring me down from this is it using the artstyle from the boxart and some of the other official art. The Don't Starve crossover art is where official art peaked.
  3. IndigoRage

Terraria - PewDiePie Crossover Merchandise Launches Today

I don't think this argument really follows. Pewdiepie is a controversial figure that people outside of the niche gamer memelord space have to hear about. A merch collab could be interpreted as an endorsement. I think it's reasonable for people to voice their disagreement and disappointment on...
  4. IndigoRage

Terraria Turns Eleven - Town Slimes Are Coming to Celebrate the Occasion!

Showing all them at once like this together as cute little buddies and then limiting to one is the most evil act ever committed on this forum.
  5. IndigoRage

Terraria - PewDiePie Crossover Merchandise Launches Today

When did this happen? If you mean the people who dislike him; a lot of people were slightly above his age demo when everyone hated him for becoming popular screaming at horror games. They didn't grow up with him and so they have no sense of loyalty to him. I assume the reason he's a massive...
  6. IndigoRage

Terraria State of the Game - April 2022

Another one: the ability to turn hardmode crates into prehardmode crates: This may seem pointless, but crates also function as a decorative item so not being able to get the (frankly better looking) crates when you're in a hardmode world is kind of lame.
  7. IndigoRage

If we're just saying suggestions I have a whole thread with suggestions of varying degrees of complexity but here's the easiest one: A way to get clouds and hive blocks infinitely in one world.
  8. IndigoRage

Yes, that would be excellent. Or maybe an idea to assign a home world to a character.
  9. IndigoRage

Only thing that should have been saved is Horned God set vanity.
  10. IndigoRage

I wonder what the deal was with the ones that got posted in like the low 20s of a month in this case.
  11. IndigoRage

Terraria State of the Game - March 2022

When you place a gold Ingot 3 appear on the ground. It's kind of pointless to measure in gold anyway though since Platinum is heavier.
  12. IndigoRage

New Official Terraria Wiki Launches Today!

I never liked the forum's aesthetic, and that's all this really changes for me. Oh well. We'll get to see the fruits when Labor of Love drops I guess.
  13. IndigoRage

Found your post about pyramid loot and have to agree. It drives me nuts that the devs went out...

Found your post about pyramid loot and have to agree. It drives me nuts that the devs went out of their way to make it so that you could get almost everything no matter how your world spawned but left out such good items. Some people seem to think the game is more interesting when you're...
  14. IndigoRage

PC ActualArmors! Female Armor Retexture Pack

Please update for workshop
  15. IndigoRage

PC Regular crashing after 1.4.3 update.

Okay, finally got it to crash properly without freezing up and it was the old "Object Disposed" issue. Though I do think it's odd that this version of the issue happens randomly when the game is running. Most instances of it seem to happen on startup. Verifying game cache removed config.json.
Top Bottom