Recent content by infernon

1. infernon

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

@PhoenixBlade I would love to help with the wikia. I love writing.
  2. infernon

tModLoader The Yoyo Overload Mod!

Hive pack bees are separate projectiles I believe. Or not. I'm not sure. Hive pack gives them a different look and higher damage.
  3. infernon

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Decrease bitrate? 64kbps is the VERY least without making it sound horrible.
  4. infernon

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Noob question: how do you make projectiles shoot other projectiles?
  5. infernon

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Fun fact: this mod has over 3x the replies as Ersion, the second-most replied thread in the WIP section, this being the first, other than tModloader.
  6. infernon

I tried to sprite @PolarPearl 's idea but the yoyo sprite is elliptical, and makes the normal pixie circle look weird and offset.
  7. infernon

I made that sprite (the one the OC) and in my opinion it looked horrible so I asked if someone could redo it and got the sprite that's currently used ingame.
  8. infernon

Well for one, it's only been like 3 hours (well, a day), he said it was cool, and two, there's already a mushroom yoyo in The Spirit Mod!.
  9. infernon

I like the idea of earlygame yoyos sold by town NPCs. Maybe a money-themed yoyo sold by the Merchant? (Prehardmode version of the Pirate's Booty.)
  10. infernon

It works fine for me. Have you tried screwing around with video settings? That probably won't fix it, but who knows.
  11. infernon

My Spellbinder's magic projectile went ALL THE WAY to the jungle and hit a Queen Bee larvae. :confused: Edit: Again...
  12. infernon

That's more of a vanilla bug though Also, fixed up Revenant's projectile (i think)
  13. infernon

I thought you were a parrot. Also, is making an accessory that increases yoyo velocity possible? Some yoyos are heavy and harder to control.
  14. infernon

No one out of 52 people have voted for "Nah, not a fan." :)
  15. infernon

@PhoenixBlade (lazy sprite) New Yoyo: Revenant Damage: 40 60 Knockback: 2.5 Critical: 4% 10% Use time: 24 Velocity: 16 Length: 15 Rarity: 4 Leaves behind a trail like the Kraken. 1̶/̶2̶0̶ 1/40 drop from Wraith (after one mech boss is defeated?). More powerful at night than in the...
Back
Top Bottom