Recent content by infinitetech

1. infinitetech

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

i was a bit sick and still had to work, so sadly i was unable to finish a full page art nor animations, however here is a rendering of me as a character with my iconic outfit i also made into my minecraft skin. an orange boonie hat, my silver rimmed blue lens glasses, my striped not-quite...
  2. infinitetech

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

diverman *could institute the Soaryn xycraft rule (aka everytime someone asks another day is added to the release)
  3. infinitetech

people, be fair to them, they are basically continually re-writing and re-spriting almost more items and scripts than the entire base game every update, its not a very easy process, the better/bigger the mod the bigger the headaches
  4. infinitetech

Map-Survival Micro Terraria World

perhaps placing a rail line at the very top of the map might not be a bad plan? or at least some teleporters to the towers, you could place them inside some lizard bricks to kinda tier lock them
  5. infinitetech

a decent trick to getting npcs to spawn is to log in/out a lot in the morning, it tends to boost the chance, just wait about 60 sec between logging in and exiting again
  6. infinitetech

Pixel Art Zoomo's Art

kk, i was just spitballing a few scythe tactics that i know work haha, (or in theory could work) and look great, another (but which is more for small hand sickles) is to throw one into an opponent's hand, pinning it to a wall, then run to their opposite side making them strike at you so you...
  7. infinitetech

Pixel Art Zoomo's Art

understandable, would probably work easiest with a left, straight on, and right view followed by perhaps a left and right rear view to show the moving cape? could finish with a blade twirl follow through? just thoughts again. and alternate attack could be swinging the blade in an overheat arc...
  8. infinitetech

Pixel Art Zoomo's Art

just a thought, but traditionaly a warscythe user would use large sweeping chops rather than a downward swing in order to keep momentum and end with the blade pointing the right way, along with that fighting cape users would use twirls to distract the enemy and confuse them as to where their...
  9. infinitetech

i know Tremor tends to fight everything
  10. infinitetech

not yet in that version
  11. infinitetech

tModLoader Vertigo Mod 2(WIP)

maybe they would show up as an annoying mini-boss that tries to take your pets/summons from you haha (but you can secretly purrify them via making proper houses and animal treats and such for when they come to take a look [additionally pet/summon houses and treats would be a good idea to give...
  12. infinitetech

its one of the semi reliable ways to full healer class solo haha, make a server and just boost the hires
  13. infinitetech

you could change it's placement code to : Check for : location (+0,+1) material air/water/lava/honey/vine/cobweb, if true place=false, if false place = true that way any non-pass through-able tile really should be fine to work
  14. infinitetech

hmm... it seems like the game does not recognize the time spawned black smith as the same thing as the save file black smith, so it checks for the time spawn npc file for the spawn conditions (which does not exist) then spawns in one, however it must save the npc file as the other version (the...
Back
Top Bottom