• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Infinity4Up

1. Infinity4Up

tModLoader Rewards - Receive (non-transferable) spendable points for game progress

Bro, the bag is correct, but when I try to get any bag, my game crash UIASHDUIASHD sorry
  2. Infinity4Up

tModLoader Rewards - Receive (non-transferable) spendable points for game progress

SURE! hahaha I'll upload the log, but bro, if you don't wanna do more versions for test, no problem. I understand perfectly, that's probably just me
  3. Infinity4Up

:/ Idk what to do hahaha, but no have problem bro
  4. Infinity4Up

The bag of NPC still is different and I cant buy nothing :/ The problem started when we tried to kill WoF, the game closed, I realized I had REWARDS update, so I updated it and it looked like this
  5. Infinity4Up

I cant buy nothing :/ I tried to get stoicist pack, but all of my pp (102) disappeared when I clicked and I dont received the item
  6. Infinity4Up

MOD Helpers 5.0.1 (last version), Rewards v2.2.1.3
  7. Infinity4Up

My NPC of rewards doesn't work after kill the WoF, just appear a bag, and when I try to click on the icon, my game crash :/ What I do?
Top Bottom