Recent content by Infinity4Up

1. Infinity4Up

tModLoader Rewards - Receive (non-transferable) spendable points for game progress

Bro, the bag is correct, but when I try to get any bag, my game crash UIASHDUIASHD sorry
  2. Infinity4Up

tModLoader Rewards - Receive (non-transferable) spendable points for game progress

SURE! hahaha I'll upload the log, but bro, if you don't wanna do more versions for test, no problem. I understand perfectly, that's probably just me
  3. Infinity4Up

:/ Idk what to do hahaha, but no have problem bro
  4. Infinity4Up

The bag of NPC still is different and I cant buy nothing :/ The problem started when we tried to kill WoF, the game closed, I realized I had REWARDS update, so I updated it and it looked like this
  5. Infinity4Up

I cant buy nothing :/ I tried to get stoicist pack, but all of my pp (102) disappeared when I clicked and I dont received the item
  6. Infinity4Up

MOD Helpers 5.0.1 (last version), Rewards v2.2.1.3
  7. Infinity4Up

My NPC of rewards doesn't work after kill the WoF, just appear a bag, and when I try to click on the icon, my game crash :/ What I do?
Back
Top Bottom