• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Recent content by InkTheAlphaCrafter

1. InkTheAlphaCrafter

IC A Tale of Two Countries (IC)

*Ink and Lilly would also get up. Ink remembers that he still needs to talk to Rainbow Dash* *Lunan comes in* “I see you have something on your mind. What’s wrong, Ink?” “…a friend of ours recently lost nearly everyone they hold dear…I still need to provide them emotional support…” “I see…well...
  2. InkTheAlphaCrafter

"Well then, how about you take the bed, Lilly." "Are you sure?" "Ink nods* "Alright. Thank you, dad." *Lilly gets in the bed and goes to sleep.* *Ink sits down in a corner of the room and watches for a bit before lying down on the floor, curling himself up, and going to sleep.*
  3. InkTheAlphaCrafter

(Um...in the meantime (so we can continue)...) "Anyway, we should make sure you three are able to sleep. I already gave Lunan one of my rooms, and I only have two. The room only has a one person bed, so you guys need to decide who is sleeping on the floor." *Ink and Lilly look at each and nod...
  4. InkTheAlphaCrafter

(Yeah.)
  5. InkTheAlphaCrafter

Single Thread RP Aftermath Adventures

*Ink is still on his break*
  6. InkTheAlphaCrafter

Single Thread RP Aftermath Adventures

(We're trying to figure out how to revive it.)
  7. InkTheAlphaCrafter

"I guess so...portal guns usually teleport someone after two portals are shot. This one only took one."
  8. InkTheAlphaCrafter

"I was running experiments on mixing portal guns with terra magic. I ended up opening a portal to here, and when I walked through, it closed behind me."
  9. InkTheAlphaCrafter

Edit The Quote

No idea.
  10. InkTheAlphaCrafter

*Lunan leads the group to Ink’s uncle’s place. A man in a brown coat greets them.* “Welcome back. I see you managed to find and fix Ink.” “Indeed. Thing is we need a place to stay. Do you mind if we stay with you?” “I don’t see why not. Come on in.” *Solam leads the group inside.*
  11. InkTheAlphaCrafter

(I think we should ask @Agent Sandstorm Σ and the others before doing that.)
  12. InkTheAlphaCrafter

“As long as he’s okay, I would love to meet him.” “You’ll like him…he’a just as kind as you.”
  13. InkTheAlphaCrafter

“I know a place we can stay. Ink, your uncle and my older brother, Dr. Solam Crafter, used a portal gun to get to this world long ago. I had helped him with that experiment. Recently I found out he lived here, and I’ve been staying with him. That is, until I heard about you being here. Anyway...
  14. InkTheAlphaCrafter

“Alright. In that case we’ll find a place to sleep. Thanks anyway. Bye.” *Ink hangs up and looks around.* “We’ll have to find somewhere else to sleep.” *Ink and the others head out.*
  15. InkTheAlphaCrafter

"Hey, it's Ink. We're all done at the hospital, and we have a new member. Could you pick us up please?"
Top Bottom