Recent content by InQuognito

1. InQuognito

tModLoader Research from 1.4 in Terraria 1.3.5

Hey @JPAN, so I noticed you have the feature that auto-researches backwards (like copper ore from copper pickaxe) which I think is a bit OP. Any chance of getting auto-research forward instead? So you research wood, and anything that's made out of things you have researched get auto-researched.
  2. InQuognito

PC No Suitable Graphics Card Found - Unable To Create The Graphics Device

I just started having this problem a couple hours ago; I've looked at every guide and tried every solution. I have: - Updated drivers - Uninstalled, restarted, etc. - Deleted config.json - Updated XMA, XML, VSC2010 It has always worked fine until now, problem just wont solve. Graphics card is a...
  3. InQuognito

**REPORTED** Jellyfish Diving Gear Tooltip Error (English)

Just wanted to report something I noticed really quickly: "Creates a very suble glow", "Suble" should be "Subtle". (I assume, unless this is some ultra-vague reference...
  4. InQuognito

Portfolio/Multi-Topic [Blocks/Game Mechanics] Balloon Blocks Need to Bounce From the Side, Too!

I was messing around with balloon blocks and was ecstatic to find that they have a little bounce. And then I found they bounce you downward if you hit the ceiling with some velocity? Nice detail! My joy, however, was quickly deflated, as I found that when dashing into them with the Shield of...
  5. InQuognito

NPCs & Enemies Housing Menu Overhaul

With the changes made to how the player interacts with NPCs and the World in 1.4, I think the Housing Menu needs proper adjustments to follow. Everyone knows that horrible moment when an invasion kills a bunch of NPCs, and then the next day the Dye Trader is in your Forest Pylon, and you'd head...
  6. InQuognito

Xbox One Various glitches

I had the exact same problem with the minimap, same textures and variables and everything, however when below surface and in fullscreen map, my sprite appears invisible save for two almost invisible lines on the "hitbox" of the minimap sprite, but all the while through this my name still appears...
  7. InQuognito

Items Allow Additional Upgrade Branch of Lightning Boots

As far as accessories go, the lightning boots, not counting wings, are my favorite. Not only can they be activated while in midair, but also on ground. However, more and more I find myself carrying around accessories to suit my needs. Diving gear, lava waders, etc. I have an idea for a...
  8. InQuognito

Switch Concerned About Terraria on Switch

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-coming-to-nintendo-switch-in-2017.55274/
  9. InQuognito

Switch Concerned About Terraria on Switch

You see, a while back on the forums, 505 may or may not have posted a forum thread saying that Terraria on Switch would come out THIS YEAR. But the interesting thing is that this was in 2017. You see, it's funny, because we are in 2018 and still no Terraria on that sweet, sweet eShop. I...
Back
Top Bottom