Recent content by MinerTurtle45

1. MinerTurtle45

Once again! Been a while! Honestly feels a little weird looking at this website again. With as...

Once again! Been a while! Honestly feels a little weird looking at this website again. With as many things that have changed in my life, some things stay the same.
  2. MinerTurtle45

no

no
  3. MinerTurtle45

good lord it's been a while since i logged into this website and it probably'll be a long while...

good lord it's been a while since i logged into this website and it probably'll be a long while until i do again
  4. MinerTurtle45

Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

Oh good lord, EVERYTHING is broken. All non-uploaded images are gone, tables are broken, everything has gone to :red: and we're all going to die! Being serious, this is going to take a REALLY long time to fix. Which sucks, and effectively puts anything else that would currently be in the process...
  5. MinerTurtle45

Builds Ballin' houses by Eiv

Actuators on hammered blocks
  6. MinerTurtle45

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Ask Redigit and Cenx!

I've heard that it's going to be assimilated into the ranger class again in the new update, but why was the throwing class created in the first place if you knew you weren't going to do anything else with it from the get-go?
  7. MinerTurtle45

Introducing the Void Vault and Void Bag

now add a portable safe
  8. MinerTurtle45

Builds Ballin' houses by Eiv

Actuated blocks, most likely.
  9. MinerTurtle45

Xbox One Best walls?

Pretty sure lunar frament wall are coming in 1.3.6. When THAT'S coming is another story, but it should be soon by now.
  10. MinerTurtle45

All Boss: The Comic

man i love people going to old threads and posting "hey do this" when the thread hasn't been updated in literal years
  11. MinerTurtle45

Items Add More Colored Wired

It's been said by developers that it'd actually be impossible to add more wire colors, as each new color needs its own special layer in the game, and the game is kinda.... out of layers after yellow got added. If it wasn't apparently impossible I'd be in full support of this though!
  12. MinerTurtle45

no

no
  13. MinerTurtle45

no

no
  14. MinerTurtle45

Weapons & Equip Using early-game throwables in Hardmode

The snowball weapon could be dropped by the Frost Legion, so then it has SOMETHING worthwhile that drops. You'd get a lot of ammo for it over the course of the event, too. Then again, it'd be Christmas-only, and that'd be kinda sucky. So I dunno.
Back
Top Bottom