Irfeune
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've been playing Kingdom Hearts II recently and I freakin' LOVE the Valor Form.
    Reactions: Yoraiz0r
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Anti-Form is my favourite, when im not being hit. Its really fun to control. Should have been unlockable as a controlled form later.
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    Final form's the most awesome one in my opinion, honestly (spam thunder) , and if you hold the Two Across keyblade and attempt to change form without enough drive gauge you turn into anti form in a controlled fashion , as far as I remember...
    What the heck is this Pakalu Papito thing? Is it the new Cthulhu Cultist fad?
    Z
    Zwift
    Who knows.
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    It's worse than the Cultist fad.
    It doesn't even have proper grammar.
    And it's about a single man named Pakalu Papito (Not even sure I can call him a man...).
    Just started playing Final Fantasy IV, even though I'm still working on VII, VIII, and Chrono Trigger.
    Izzabelle
    Izzabelle
    I can barely play the early FF's anymore. Too many feels.
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    As for Chrono Trigger, it's truly a fantastic game, and one of the very best the SNES library has to offer.
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    Chrono Trigger is amazing, but I still love Final Fantasy VI.
    Trying to beat the Elite Four in Pokemon Silver without Zap Cannon is a pain. In other news, I broke Terraria.
    Reactions: Swordbomb
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Trying to land Zap Cannon is a pain for me.
    Irfeune
    Irfeune
    Dude, you Lock-On the enemy to make the move skip accuracy check.
    Otherwise, it's 50% accuracy.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I am competitive, that one turn setting up for Zap Cannon could've fit in two Thunderbolts.
    My Pokemon Crystal data was corrupted. :<
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Feraligatr gets all the treatment, doesn't he.
    Irfeune
    Irfeune
    It was a used copy I got about 7-9 years ago and the previous owner had seemed to have only trained the Feraligatr.
    I decided to train the others as
    Beedrill's good and it got the Toxic TM used on it, might as well make use of it.
    Dratini because it's the ExtremeSpeed one.
    Pupitar because Tyranitar's amazing
    Wobbufett because Wobbufett's Wobbufett.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    "Wobbufett because Wobbufett's Wobbufett." This. This right here is pure gold.
    After painstaking time wasted, I can finally fight the Regis in Alpha Sapphire.
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    In my experience, Regice is the easiest to catch, followed by Regirock, then Registeel. Good luck with Registeel, he's a real pain to catch.
    After one look at Palkia's Warnings, I realize how bad some of the moderators are as they seem to target specific users to...
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Besides, I know that at least some moderator decisions are made by consensus, to ensure fairness.

i regret to say that this was from personal experience
    Irfeune
    Irfeune
    Personally, I've never really had trouble with forum staff other than on IGF when one of the moderators constantly targeted two of my friends.
    I do know that here, the staff is doing their job and I appreciate it, but I just don't agree with some decisions and I think it's because of the experience I had at IGF.
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    No one likes the cops when they're the ones getting the tickets.

Warnings often don't tell the entire story, especially if you are trying to reconstruct the situation months later. I can't say much more than that about the incident you cite, because you aren't directly involved. Suffice it to say that one party did not stop when the incident was over.
    So I finally fully train a Whimsicott, and I start using a Lilligant avatar. Yup, I totally know what I'm doing.
    Reactions: Boooo
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Lilligant is awesome.
    Irfeune
    Irfeune
    I actually used a Lilligant and a Whimsicott when I played White Version.
    The moves I had were:
    Lilligant: Quiver Dance, Petal Dance, Sunny Day, SolarBeam
    Whimsicott: Substitute, Leech Seed, Toxic, Giga Drain.
    And both of them were amazing.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Similar moveset to mine in White 2. It has:
    Sunny Day,
    Solar Beam,
    Synthesis,
    and Aromatherapy.
    I commonly pair it with my Emboar and Espeon. Those three are fun to use in Triple Battles.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom