Recent content by Iriazul

1. I

tModLoader Iriazul's Mod Hub.

If you tell me what kind of link you're looking for and ask politely: sure, no problem.
  2. I

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Ever so sorry (towards the whole Spirit mod team, really). My internet and Discord are acting up, unable to resolve DNS stuff. Very anoying and has been bugging me for over half a year, so contacting customer service (if you've ever been in contact with a customer service that plays a song while...
  3. I

I guess not, but there's one thing that's off... Beta testing doesn't just mean going around and testing everything. It means creating a new character and world with the mod active and going through the game to test if the mod has a good progression level and doesn't mess too much with vanilla...
  4. I

Are there any tmodloader inventory expansion mods out now?

I'm not sure what the backpack mod looked like/how it functioned, but... I don't think there's any mod of the sorts currently. If you could specify your needs/expectations, I might be able to create such a mod for you :)
  5. I

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Yes, you can do that with tModLoader (really, cloning vanilla items only gets you so far. You'll eventually have to venture into the world of 'real' programming). There are multiple methods you can use to implement AI, but I recommend using PreAI: public override bool PreAI() { // AI stuff...
  6. I

You'll either have to write your own, or copy+paste directly from Terraria's source.
  7. I

Then it (indirectly) uses the method I mentioned first (aiStyle/aiType) and it's thus not possible.
  8. I

Are you using aiStyle/aiType? If so, there's no way to do that (for as far as I know). If you're using AI code directly, you'll have to show us the code you have.
  9. I

Fairly easy. I pressume this is in a ModPlayer class. Create a variable ( `int myCooldownTimer` ?). In that update you posted, check if it's <= 0 and if it is, set it to 1800. Then in PostUpdateEquips, just do `myCooldownTimer--;`. Easy as that. What exactly do you mean by the shotbow script...
  10. I

What exactly do you mean by cooldown and what is this cooldown for? You can just create a timer like you would with any AI, but with a custom variable instead?
  11. I

It's not all that hard. There's a method for projectiles that's called when the projectile hits an NPC (look it up on the GitHub tModLoader wiki, I'm sure you can find it). Then you just want to up the life of the player that owns the boomerang projectile in question. Example: public override...
  12. I

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

So there's one helmet for two armor sets? If that's the case, put the 'IsArmorSet' check on either the body or the leg parts of both armor sets.
  13. I

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

No, tModLoader just has to update to the newest version and you should be good to go. Waiting game.
  14. I

I think this might be a bit big for the Spirit Mod (next to all bosses, faction system for after initial release, etc). I do, however, like this idea! I've been working on a questing system for a while now (on hiatus though), so if you want to develop this into a dream wonderland, let me know!
  15. I

tModLoader Iriazul's Mod Hub.

Ah, you mean like in the key configuration...?
Back
Top Bottom