Recent content by IronRJohnLard642

1. IronRJohnLard642

just wanted to answer something I missed 2 years ago hahaha

just wanted to answer something I missed 2 years ago hahaha
  2. IronRJohnLard642

Hello again

Hello fellow terrarians! I make sprites :kingslime: The last time I was on was 3 year ago lmao I really need to get my schedule straight :indifferent: I'll try to be really active now hahaha since I've already let down a lot of people by not actively updating the pet bosses thread lmao thanks...
  3. IronRJohnLard642

Game Mechanics Corruption/Crimson Fighting with Hollow

I've always wanted this to happen ever since version 1.2 Corruption/Crimson enemies actually fighting with Hallow enemies when both are on the screen It would be kinda cool :D
  4. IronRJohnLard642

I should really get my schedule straight

I should really get my schedule straight
  5. IronRJohnLard642

The 1.4 update has got you covered my man hahaha

The 1.4 update has got you covered my man hahaha
  6. IronRJohnLard642

I liked the SDMG since it was an unobtainable item back then lol and I pretty much agree with...

I liked the SDMG since it was an unobtainable item back then lol and I pretty much agree with Techhunter_Talon
  7. IronRJohnLard642

NPCs & Enemies Pet Bosses

Yeah, I immediately saw it when 1.4 was released. Can't believe an idea I wanted in terraria long ago was real now. thank you to everyone who liked my idea and sprite art 6 years ago and wanted to support me even tho I wasn't very active the past years hahaha Thanks a lot guys I still do...
  8. IronRJohnLard642

What is your favourite sprite you've created?

This is my first and probably my favorite sprite I've done I used Plantera's Bulb sprite as my base back in 2014 lol
  9. IronRJohnLard642

Pixel Art Simple Boss Pixel Art

Good job! Keep it up! I also do pixel art and sprites using MS Paint in my one and only post in this forum :D and it's quite similar to this haha Just keep practicing! You should check out my post, hopefully give you some inspiration :happy...
  10. IronRJohnLard642

Told you I'd be back on a Friday! Lmao

Told you I'd be back on a Friday! Lmao
  11. IronRJohnLard642

I'll be back on Friday

I'll be back on Friday
  12. IronRJohnLard642

I liked the old version better but I did the first phase of the new version too The new version of the Hive Mind would work better as a Minion like a sentry summon and Thank you very much :D For every comment you can request a boss and I'll reply with a mini sprite :rslime: So...
  13. IronRJohnLard642

I've thought of that before but haven't actually made one yet until now! Here's the first Mod boss pet for you Mini Hive Mind from Calamity Mod :D Thanks man! :D I'd love to make it a mod but I kinda need help to program and sprite many of the other bosses :sigh:but I'll do what I can for the...
  14. IronRJohnLard642

I already recovered my account and yeah I'm back
  15. IronRJohnLard642

okay so yeah I'm back with my old account thanks minerturtle45

okay so yeah I'm back with my old account thanks minerturtle45
Back
Top Bottom