Recent content by ironysparkles

1. ironysparkles

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

Hope you all and Chad are well! It's been fun to see the little things 1.4 has added that Chad's Furniture has had for a long while lol. I hope Chad will have time, energy, and interest in updating the mod to 1.4 at some point!
  2. ironysparkles

Got the Terraria itch again and this was the first mod I just needed to reinstall (new computer) because it's so amazing. Hoping to hear from Chad re: an update in the new year!
  3. ironysparkles

I also play on a potato of a computer, and do not have any stuttering issues. And this is one of three mods I use - the others being Banner Bonanza and Recipe Browser. So this mod is definitely the biggest mod I use, and it still doesn't affect my gameplay on my really old, awful computer.
  4. ironysparkles

Overall the mod works well with multiplayer, though there are a few items that don't work so they won't be craftable in multiplayer (until when/if @360Chadscope gets them working correctly).
  5. ironysparkles

GASP, I love them. I'm super excited for the next update now! You really do spoil us.
  6. ironysparkles

The mini fridge functions as a chest!
  7. ironysparkles

Those plants look great! Love the cacti and mini jungle trees! Could you make a trellis for gardens? I'm picturing either a standalone one that could go behind plants or a new fence that would have a wider/more open look to it and make a fun background for a garden. I also love wrought iron...
  8. ironysparkles

A small suggestion: could you add a Bottle of Alcohol variation that's the colors of the thumb nail? A blue/clear bottle that would have the look of a vodka?
  9. ironysparkles

Thanks for both the responses! I hadn't read the changelog. I love the paintable collection items, but the armchair feels just a bit too small to me, as does the easel. So far those are my only critiques - seriously this mod is great. Makes my houses have so much charm!
  10. ironysparkles

I'm loving this mod, thank you! In my single player world everything works perfectly. But in the world my partner hosts for us to play together, some items cannot be crafted even when I have all the correct items for the recipe and am near the correct crafting station. Wardrobes, cabinets...
Back
Top Bottom