Recent content by irrimn

1. I

Items Portable statue use... wands!

So I had an idea about statues. I like using statues and some have really good uses occasionally -- like heart statues or mana statues or even king/queen statues... the only thing I hate about statues is the fact that you have to set them up with wiring and a switch or timer before you can use...
  2. I

Items Eternal Boss Summoners

I like this idea but I think each eternal summoning item should require a rare-drop from the boss that it eternally summons... that way you actually have to have killed the boss enough times given the usual way before you can summon them infinitely. For example, Eye of Cthulu could drop...
  3. I

Items Bottomless Buckets

Honestly this isn't a bad idea... except you don't need tons and tons of lava or honey for fishing quests... you just need water in different biomes at different levels. All of the neat little things they added thus far are to make it so that creating artificial lakes is a lot easier once you...
  4. I

Items Multiplication Mirror: Lunatic Cultist Expert Item

I have 2 cents to add to this idea because I think it is a cool idea but it is also a little bit on the wrong track, imho. First off, the item would be a SUMMON. So by default any ranger/melee/magic user would be able to summon ONE (of course, there's always potion/table/accessories that may or...
  5. I

Items More types of Endless ammo!

Honestly I think they should add infinite ammos for ALL TYPES. The only thing I think that requires balance is HOW MUCH ammo it takes to make the infinite version. If you think 4000 of an ammo isn't enough, how about 10,000? Still not enough? 20,000? 50,000? 100,000? (yes I know you can't...
Back
Top Bottom