Recent content by Isolated Egg

1. Isolated Egg

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

It would start with looking like a normal shadow chest, but then you can right click it with a shadow key to lock it maybe?
  2. Isolated Egg

Hi! I have an idea for this mod: Locked shadow chest. It would be crafted with one shadow chest, and two iron bars.
  3. Isolated Egg

tModLoader Universe of Swords

So, has this mod stopped being updated, and does it have a lot of bugs, orrr...?
  4. Isolated Egg

tModLoader Rewards - Receive (non-transferable) spendable points for game progress

Is it possible to remove Progress Points? I created a new character and it had as much Progress Points as my last character. If I disable and re-enable the mod it doesn't fix it.
  5. Isolated Egg

tModLoader Material Trader NPC

I fixed it, there were too many NPCs too close to eachother. Thanks though!
  6. Isolated Egg

tModLoader Rewards - Receive (non-transferable) spendable points for game progress

Ah, I fixed it. I was too close to the NPC houses.
  7. Isolated Egg

Hey, so the Wayfarer won't spawn. I have valid NPC housing and the requirements are met.
  8. Isolated Egg

That fixed it. Thank you!
  9. Isolated Egg

tModLoader Material Trader NPC

Hey, for some reason the NPCs are not spawning. I have valid npc housings and I also have the items in my inventory.
  10. Isolated Egg

Hi! I have an error when using this mod. Here is the crash log: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at chadsfurni.Tiles.Blocks.granitebrick.SetDefaults() at Terraria.ModLoader.TileLoader.SetDefaults(ModTile tile) at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent() at...
  11. Isolated Egg

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

So, do you guys thing that this mod would work well with Thorium because it's mainly balanced around vanilla terraria, or is it balanced around itself?
  12. Isolated Egg

PC What do you think was the hardest pillar of the 4 Celestial Pillars in the Lunar Event?

This is my list from easiest to hardest: 1. Stardust 2. Solar 3. Vortex 4. Nebula
  13. Isolated Egg

tModLoader Danew's Mini-Boss NPC

Hi! I have an idea for the next few updates! Make it so they NPCs sell the summon item once you defeated said mini-boss/rare enemy. Take as much time as you need for updates. And I hope your internet gets fixed soon.
  14. Isolated Egg

PC What do you think is the hardest non-boss mob in Terraria?

Almost all of the post-Plantera dungeon enemies.
  15. Isolated Egg

been having a bad day today.

been having a bad day today.
Back
Top Bottom