Recent content by ISS600

1. ISS600

AMA, from that one guy who wrote Lamentation and Snuggle Diary

I see, pretty interesting stuff. Thanks for the reply mate.
  2. ISS600

AMA, from that one guy who wrote Lamentation and Snuggle Diary

What inspired you to write LotML? Why did Moon Lord cry at the end of LotML?
  3. ISS600

Story Terraria: Adventures of 8

It's been a year since I posted, oh well. Plantera is getting more lore here soon (give me like, the entire year) EDIT: Maybe 2 years, I forgot what I was gonna write. Oof
  4. ISS600

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

THIS IS SO AWESOME!!! Thank you so much for posting this. I can't wait to mix this with the lore of 8. Agreed Don't feel that bad. Those 6+ years of lore are your own lore and your own take on Terraria and that's always neat. Just because canon lore is released doesn't make your efforts...
  5. ISS600

Yo what's up folks? I'm back and here's the result of the poll I have up top. 2 people voted: one answer of, they don't know what Castroluna means. Here's what it means Castroluna means nothing really. It's a combination of Castro, a name taken from the Call of Cthulhu and Luna, Latin for moon...
  6. ISS600

That's good

That's good
  7. ISS600

What's up?

What's up?
  8. ISS600

What are your Terraria Headcanons?

I love this comment. Also one of my headcanons. Moon Lord's real name is Castroluna. So going by this comment then "I would like to check out this astronomy book please." "Ok let me see your card. It says your name is Castroluna Cthulhu." "Yeah. And?"
  9. ISS600

Old Version (Left) New Version (Right) Plantera Guess what? I posted Plantera early. This is a basic version, essentially a version of how it look. Of curse she doesn't actually have hr 3rd form looking like an Equestria Girl but they are the eaiest bases to work with. By the ways credits here...
  10. ISS600

Alright so I just finished Plantera's alt. design and will post it probably tomorrow. In this A.U. Plantera has 3 forms. Two are from her boss battle and the 3rd is a slightly humanized form that Terra created so she could interact with the humans. After Plantera went comepletely insane, the...
  11. ISS600

Story The Lamentation of the Moon Lord

Hi so why did the Moon Lord cry during the epilogue? I'm so confused.
  12. ISS600

Terraria Characters And Biomes Lore # with a number corresponds to something that is listed in the description. Pronunciation Guide = meaning - pronunciation Aerowen = Aero from Aerokinesis, manipulation of Air and with wen suffixed on - Air-row-en Corruptior - Core-rupture...
  13. ISS600

Welcome to the thread where I post about my version of the Terraria Lore and Mythology as well as some very shorts things about my Terraria world 8. No really it's actually called 8. I know, creative right? No. Anyway enjoy the thread and feel free to chime in with your thoughts or questions...
  14. ISS600

Hi

Hi
Back
Top Bottom