Recent content by Iter

1. Iter

Items [Kinda sprites] 10 more endagme items from Pillars

OMG. It's best suggestion ever (except for underground ocean, but that's for biome). I love it.
  2. Iter

Weapons & Equip Early Summoning Minions / Weapons

Actually, game DO need some more summonner related items and armors, especially for early stages of the game. There are a lot of things to happen between beginning and Queen Bee (other classes can even defeat Skeletron by this time). So: totally support.
  3. Iter

NPCs & Enemies Tumbleweedling

Enemy is too complicated; yet, the idea is certainly original.
  4. Iter

NPCs & Enemies New NPC Quests

This "grind" type quests are boooooooriiiiiing. Can you suggest something absolutely new? Like "find the Mechanic NPC because she is kidnapped again" or "follow the white Plantera"?
  5. Iter

Roses are red, violets are dead. I hope, you'll too, indeed. Yes, I'm OK with it.

Roses are red, violets are dead. I hope, you'll too, indeed. Yes, I'm OK with it.
  6. Iter

Items Time to duplicate... And suffer

Now I feel sorry for not having Groom and Nymph banners >_< People will treat these as trophies if only they GET these as trophies. Buying OR duping won't make them somewhat "rare", so... It's all in your head, man. Terraria is a game of endless possibilities, and where possibilities are...
  7. Iter

NPCs & Enemies The Lihzahrd Invasion

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ok
  8. Iter

NPCs & Enemies The Lihzahrd Invasion

Um... Pirate invasion, goblin army, Martian Madness... It's three invasions already. That's without Pumpkin Moon, Frost Moon and Lunar Events.
  9. Iter

PC Nemias the Chemistry Master

Hello, and welcome to new shop of Nemias, the Master of Chemistry! The Shop itself (just a small castle, for aestetic purposes) is under construction now, but you can already order whatever you want (dyes, potions and food)! Just wright and add me in Steam, and we can trade. NOTE: some dyes or...
  10. Iter

It was from the beginning.
  11. Iter

Oh, rarity is good idea, i think. No duping rainbow, grey and orange ites would be pretty legit. And now I really understand that all really is unnesseserily complicated. Nerfed.
  12. Iter

NPCs & Enemies Skeletron leaves behind his remains

They will not spawn unless there is certain area on certain height level, and no walls placed by player. I already found ways to deal with this problem
  13. Iter

Blocks & Decoration Gem Locks and Announcement Box

Added info on you and your post on wiki pages. Good job, mate.
  14. Iter

No, of course not. You will only get seeds, throwables and clentaminator solutions. The rest is up to you. And I think changing landscape would be OP.
  15. Iter

NPCs & Enemies Skeletron leaves behind his remains

There is no difficulty in killing someone like LC, or to modify dungeon before cultists will appear there.
Back
Top Bottom