Recent content by ItsFyn

1. ItsFyn

PS4 Performance issues when using "colour" lighting.

I've noticed that lightning strikes while in the 'colour' graphics option also cause the FPS to drop even more.
  2. ItsFyn

NPCs & Enemies Most invasions should end if all players are dead.

I've just remembered, you need 2 NPC's near a pylon to be able to teleport there, provided they kill enough NPC's, your pylons are going to be disabled until they move back in too. That'll definitely be a pain if you're used to using them, probably punishment enough.
  3. ItsFyn

Interesting, I never knew! (At least when it comes to pirates) That aside, I still think that's a tad too early for pirates, haha.
  4. ItsFyn

They all sound like really good ideas. They'd definitely help to get rid of the issues you mentioned. I think post mech bosses should mean that the majority of players are ready for the pirate invasion.
  5. ItsFyn

Yeah, that's sensible, but I think the issue arises in the nature of the events, with the swarms of enemies. I think they'd have to rebalance the events and provide an easier way to summon them for players who're struggling. These events don't spawn until you're at least decently ready, such as...
  6. ItsFyn

**REPORTED** Traveling Merchant exploit on Journey Mode

Interesting. I'll probably be using this, I won't lie. ;)
  7. ItsFyn

I think the punishment outside of not being able to lose comes from the fact that the invasions often come when they're not expected. As a result, you don't have time to prepare for the invasion, and if you're playing with mediumcore & above characters, you'll have a very rough time without...
  8. ItsFyn

My Minions stop attacking when a boss reaches 2nd phase

Then the summoner class is evidently intended for those who want to whittle down their enemies slowly while being skilled at evasion and timing. The whips aren't even mandatory, your summons can still do the job, regardless of if you force them to target the enemy. (Sorry, I love a good debate)
  9. ItsFyn

My Minions stop attacking when a boss reaches 2nd phase

I wouldn't say it's "suicidal", you just need to time your whips to fit between dodges.
  10. ItsFyn

Items Pyramid loot should be added to the Desert Crates.

Yeah, I wonder why? Seems like it's something they wouldn't have overlooked.
  11. ItsFyn

Items Pyramid loot should be added to the Desert Crates.

There is potential for your pyramid to spawn under the sand, it happens to me.
  12. ItsFyn

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

It's a shoddy picture, but some insane knockback on one of my pickaxe's on Xbox. One of my old, beautiful looking worlds. That time I got a pre-hm Drax on mobile from a chest. Getting a slime staff on mobile. I was at Ikea at the time, lmao. I don't even want to think about this one. That...
  13. ItsFyn

Other Surface and underground towns should be prevented from being infected when entering hardmode.

In my journey mode world, after entering hardmode, half of my underground town became corrupted. I haven't had any time to progress in hardmode, and it has honestly disrupted my entire progression, as to get all of the NPCs I can currently have, some of which I need to purchase items from, I now...
  14. ItsFyn

Terraria State of the Game - May 2020

The Journey's End Night Mode poster would cost me nearly 26 pounds due to shipping rates, that's obnoxious.
  15. ItsFyn

PC My most recently played characters and worlds are being corrupted

As the title says, when I save and exit my world and then exit the game and power off my computer, when I come back on my most recently played on world and character are corrupted. This has happened twice now - yesterday my main character and main world were both corrupted and I didn’t feel like...
Back
Top Bottom